Jeanine Ertl's Discussions (20)

Discussions Replied To (16) Replies Moms Say

"Hey, I do that too. The blog reader quickly gets cluttered with a lot of stuff I'm n…"

Jeanine Ertl replied Jul 15, 2011 to Need new blogs to read :)

9 Jul 16, 2011
Reply by Little BGCG

"The one thing I love the most about my blog is the freedom and flexibility it offers…"

Jeanine Ertl replied Jul 8, 2011 to The thing I love most about my blog is _________.

132 Oct 19, 2012
Reply by Christy Garrett

"Just wanted to send you a congratulations on your pregnancy. May your birth be beaut…"

Jeanine Ertl replied Jun 25, 2011 to Now that it's summer...Anyone planning on taking a blogging break to avoid burnout?

5 Jun 25, 2011
Reply by Jeanine Ertl

"So glad to see some responses. My husband works all his overtime/busy season work in…"

Jeanine Ertl replied Jun 25, 2011 to Now that it's summer...Anyone planning on taking a blogging break to avoid burnout?

5 Jun 25, 2011
Reply by Jeanine Ertl

"inspiring   RosieDreams"

Jeanine Ertl replied Jun 16, 2011 to Describe your blog in one word!

35 Aug 12, 2011
Reply by Leigh Edwards

"Blogging for me is purely enjoyment. I love writing, finding connection between othe…"

Jeanine Ertl replied May 10, 2011 to What is blogging for you? A job, a hobby, or a combination of both?

434 Jan 28
Reply by Maggie S

"My biggest mistake so far was not thoroughly looking into other domains that might b…"

Jeanine Ertl replied May 8, 2011 to The biggest mistake I've made as a blogger was....

144 Jul 18, 2013
Reply by Kendra Larios-Mendez

"I'm enjoying visiting some new blogs (new to me) that have terrific content other th…"

Jeanine Ertl replied Jun 18, 2010 to REAL blogs?! Where are you?!

52 Sep 10, 2010
Reply by Erica

"Hi, I'm Jeanine and I blog at Rosie Girl Dreams. I started my blog right before the…"

Jeanine Ertl replied Jun 12, 2010 to Hi Mommy Bloggers... Introduce yourself!

203 Mar 29, 2013
Reply by Cynthia Tolbert-Wilson

"I like to go places with my husband and children when it's possible, not only becaus…"

Jeanine Ertl replied Jun 5, 2010 to I would like to feature your blogs, please join this poll.

7 Jun 5, 2010
Reply by Samantha

RSS

MARKETPLACE

ADVERTISEMENT

Link to Us

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Mom Bloggers Club.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service