Cat from 3KidsnUs's Discussions (21)

Discussions Replied To (10) Replies Latest Activity

"By the time I got pregnant with my third, people knew before me. ha! There's no perf…"

Cat from 3KidsnUs replied Dec 28, 2008 to When did you announce your pregnancy?

2 Dec 28, 2008
Reply by Cat from 3KidsnUs

"Congrats on the new addition to the family! Yes, every baby is such a blessing no ma…"

Cat from 3KidsnUs replied Dec 28, 2008 to Eight is Enough!

1 Dec 28, 2008

"Breastfeeding isn't always easy, usually not at all at first, but in the end is so w…"

Cat from 3KidsnUs replied Dec 28, 2008 to Breastfeeding and it's Stresses

7 Jan 10, 2009
Reply by Maria (ConversationswithMoms)

"Okay, fill me in, what's a Wubbzy?"

Cat from 3KidsnUs replied Dec 23, 2008 to WubbzyParents

1 Dec 23, 2008

"Yeah that's my husband. He comes home and I have to listen to 30 minutes of work whi…"

Cat from 3KidsnUs replied Dec 23, 2008 to Is he Self-centered?

3 Dec 26, 2008
Reply by forgetfulone

"Oy...my mom! I get so tired of getting her the same bath and body stuff so I tried t…"

Cat from 3KidsnUs replied Dec 23, 2008 to Which family member was the hardest to buy for this holiday?

17 Jan 16, 2011
Reply by Karen Hug-Nagy

"Yes and no. I have to make a purchase tomorrow when my check clears and fill in a fe…"

Cat from 3KidsnUs replied Dec 17, 2008 to Do you have all of your holiday shopping done?

12 Dec 23, 2008
Reply by Brandy

"I would say I reply back about 50% of the time. It depends on what I'm doing when I…"

Cat from 3KidsnUs replied Dec 17, 2008 to In response to the # of comments discussion: Do you reply back to your comments?

54 Mar 7, 2009
Reply by andshelived

"It was a tad creepy since I don't know my neighbors well but still a nice gesture. A…"

Cat from 3KidsnUs replied Dec 17, 2008 to The nicest thing someone did for you post-pregnancy?

15 Jan 2, 2009
Reply by Elizabeth

"Great. It means I get to blab at other people and he doesn't have to listen to it. l…"

Cat from 3KidsnUs replied Nov 21, 2008 to My Husband or Significant Other Thinks Blogging Is.....

364 Apr 29, 2013
Reply by Jessica Torres

RSS

Daily Blog Prompt

Question of the Day

Social Media and Bullies

There has been a lot of talk about cyberbullying. It seems to be getting worse every year. Do you think social media has become too mean?