Maria Karamitsos's Discussions (10)

Discussions Replied To (8) Replies Latest Activity

"Hmmmm... I did put up something yesterday to sign up via email....I'm pretty new to…"

Maria Karamitsos replied Apr 19, 2010 to Looking for friendly followers too! ;-)

2 Apr 19, 2010
Reply by Maria Karamitsos

"Hi Andria. I like your blog. Good for you on becoming a doula. I'll bet it's pretty…"

Maria Karamitsos replied Apr 19, 2010 to Would love some followers

8 May 1, 2010
Reply by Knickernappies

"Anyone consider themselves an "expert" of sorts in Wordpress? I'm having trouble fig…"

Maria Karamitsos replied Apr 18, 2010 to Seasoned Tips for Freshman Bloggers

7 Apr 20, 2010
Reply by brenda yoder

"Hi, Congrats! How are you feeling? I'm new to MBC. I'll be sure to check out your…"

Maria Karamitsos replied Apr 17, 2010 to Would love some followers

8 May 1, 2010
Reply by Knickernappies

"Hi, I'm new to MBC. Will check out your blog. Check out mine too! It's a light-hear…"

Maria Karamitsos replied Apr 17, 2010 to looking for blog followers/blogs to follow

18 Dec 2, 2012
Reply by Caroline Thomas

"Hi, I'm new to MBC. Will check out your blog. Check out mine too! It's a light-hear…"

Maria Karamitsos replied Apr 17, 2010 to Looking for friendly followers

10 Apr 17, 2010
Reply by Char

"Hi, I'm new to MBC. Will check out your blog. Maria www.fromthemommyfiles.wordpres…"

Maria Karamitsos replied Apr 17, 2010 to Looking for followers, I'll return the favor!

59 Sep 17, 2010
Reply by Marci White

"Hi, Will check out your blog. Maria www.fromthemommyfiles.wordpress.com www.facebo…"

Maria Karamitsos replied Apr 17, 2010 to Looking For Some New Blogs To Follow

82 Jan 26, 2011
Reply by Jennie McCluskey

RSS

12/23/14 DAILY BLOG PROMPT

A SPECIAL GREETING FROM FRAN DRESCHER

MOM BLOGGERS FOR SOCIAL GOOD

Mom Bloggers for Social Good is a global coalition of 2000+ mom bloggers who currently span over twenty countries and who care about spreading the good news about the amazing work non-profit organizations and NGOs are doing around the world.  Want to make a difference? Please join us!

Toxic Free Blog - by Brittany Glynn

Brittany is a director of the Toxic Free Foundation and created the first ever Toxic Free Certification Program.  Weekly, Brittany publishes the Toxic Free Blog and provides coaching to over 10,000 families in the United States alone.  She is the author of a Toxic Free educational series and co-author of several Toxic Free learning programs. Brittany is also an award winning author. 

© 2014   Created by Mom Bloggers Club.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service