Dawn Lopez's Discussions (222)

Discussions Replied To (10) Replies Latest Activity

"MayMay - there is an official release of this information about GFC - it will not be…"

Dawn Lopez replied Dec 1, 2011 to Confusion Over GFC And G+

7 Dec 2, 2011
Reply by May May

"Fun! Just Married with Coupons"

Dawn Lopez replied Jul 20, 2011 to Describe your blog in one word!

35 Aug 12, 2011
Reply by Leigh Edwards

"I just wanted to clarify that I did not say that.. you have our responses confused..…"

Dawn Lopez replied Apr 1, 2011 to HELP GIVEAWAY IS NOT DRAWING ATTENTION

12 Apr 1, 2011
Reply by Connie Carpenter

"That's okay ;)))  I checked it out! That is certainly a fun giveaway!  I understand…"

Dawn Lopez replied Mar 31, 2011 to HELP GIVEAWAY IS NOT DRAWING ATTENTION

12 Apr 1, 2011

"I wouldn't mind, but can you share the link? Thanks"

Dawn Lopez replied Mar 31, 2011 to HELP GIVEAWAY IS NOT DRAWING ATTENTION

12 Apr 1, 2011

"Oh Gee! Sorry about that and that I didn't see this message sooner. Here is a workin…"

Dawn Lopez replied Jan 31, 2011 to Im a new blogger--weight loss recipes

3 Jan 31, 2011
Reply by Dawn Lopez

"They seem interested, but not enough to actually really look into it. Its kind of sa…"

Dawn Lopez replied Jan 20, 2011 to My Non-Blogging Friends and Family Think Blogging Is.....

128 Jun 16, 2011
Reply by Lindsay Joly

"Very nice idea! I am having an event called Five Minutes for Me throughout this mont…"

Dawn Lopez replied Jan 11, 2011 to Im a new blogger--weight loss recipes

3 Jan 31, 2011
Reply by Dawn Lopez

"This weeks hop link is up! We would love for you to join us! This weeks theme is New…"

Dawn Lopez replied Dec 29, 2010 to Join Us for Where in the World are You Wednesday - A Global Blog Hop!

2 Dec 29, 2010
Reply by Dawn Lopez

"I am a new follower =) Hope you will visit at www.justmarriedwithcoupons.com Thanks!"

Dawn Lopez replied Nov 27, 2010 to Let's Follow Each Other!

36 Mar 30, 2011
Reply by Sarah Horvath Yeppez

RSS

12/19/14 DAILY BLOG PROMPT

A SPECIAL GREETING FROM FRAN DRESCHER

MOM BLOGGERS FOR SOCIAL GOOD

Mom Bloggers for Social Good is a global coalition of 2000+ mom bloggers who currently span over twenty countries and who care about spreading the good news about the amazing work non-profit organizations and NGOs are doing around the world.  Want to make a difference? Please join us!

Toxic Free Blog - by Brittany Glynn

Brittany is a director of the Toxic Free Foundation and created the first ever Toxic Free Certification Program.  Weekly, Brittany publishes the Toxic Free Blog and provides coaching to over 10,000 families in the United States alone.  She is the author of a Toxic Free educational series and co-author of several Toxic Free learning programs. Brittany is also an award winning author. 

© 2014   Created by Mom Bloggers Club.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service