Jennifer Nordin's Discussions (11)

Discussions Replied To (10) Replies Latest Activity

"Hi Lisa, My name is Jen and I am a Christian wellness and aromatherapy consultant at…"

Jennifer Nordin replied Aug 16, 2009 to I'm looking for new blogs to follow...

382 Dec 4, 2011
Reply by Anu K

"You had RDT done once and herxed out...what does that mean? :)"

Jennifer Nordin replied Mar 14, 2009 to Natural Health

8 Mar 16, 2009
Reply by Melinda

"Hey Melinda, So glad you LOVE oils too, always nice to meet a fellow "oiler"! :) Val…"

Jennifer Nordin replied Mar 14, 2009 to Natural Health

8 Mar 16, 2009
Reply by Melinda

"Hi Melinda, I've also been studying aromatic medicine for almost 10 years! :) I have…"

Jennifer Nordin replied Mar 11, 2009 to Natural Health

8 Mar 16, 2009
Reply by Melinda

"Hi Melinda, I use therapeutic/medicinal essential oils for health care in our home.…"

Jennifer Nordin replied Mar 11, 2009 to Natural Health

8 Mar 16, 2009
Reply by Melinda

"Catagory List for topics...still trying to figure out how to do a drop down list or…"

Jennifer Nordin replied Mar 1, 2009 to The one improvement I'd like to make to my blog is ___________.

37 Sep 13, 2011
Reply by Angela Green

"After 7 months as a blogger, I have successfully combined my two passions, writing a…"

Jennifer Nordin replied Feb 22, 2009 to How Attached Are You To Your Blog?

26 Feb 22, 2009
Reply by Jennifer Nordin

"Fragrant Fun"

Jennifer Nordin replied Feb 22, 2009 to Your blog in 2 words?

30 Feb 24, 2009
Reply by irinairina

"I avoid politics like the plague, but since I discuss health related topics at times…"

Jennifer Nordin replied Feb 13, 2009 to The one topic I will not touch on my mom blog is _________.

99 Jan 13, 2011
Reply by Chelle

"My family owned a cleaning service for over 12 years. We gave up chemical cleaners l…"

Jennifer Nordin replied Feb 12, 2009 to Are you conerned about Cleaning Chemicals?

9 Feb 13, 2009
Reply by Catherine

RSS

12/22/14 DAILY BLOG PROMPT

A SPECIAL GREETING FROM FRAN DRESCHER

MOM BLOGGERS FOR SOCIAL GOOD

Mom Bloggers for Social Good is a global coalition of 2000+ mom bloggers who currently span over twenty countries and who care about spreading the good news about the amazing work non-profit organizations and NGOs are doing around the world.  Want to make a difference? Please join us!

Toxic Free Blog - by Brittany Glynn

Brittany is a director of the Toxic Free Foundation and created the first ever Toxic Free Certification Program.  Weekly, Brittany publishes the Toxic Free Blog and provides coaching to over 10,000 families in the United States alone.  She is the author of a Toxic Free educational series and co-author of several Toxic Free learning programs. Brittany is also an award winning author. 

© 2014   Created by Mom Bloggers Club.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service