Jessica Cassidy's Discussions (7)

Discussions Replied To (7) Replies Latest Activity

"Here are my blogs and twitter. I always follow and please leave a feedback so I know…"

Jessica Cassidy replied Apr 17, 2011 to Get More Followers!

100 Jun 30, 2011
Reply by LaVonya Reeves

"Hi Kelsey,               my little girl's name is Kelsey too. Welcome to the club. I…"

Jessica Cassidy replied Apr 8, 2011 to Looking for Followers! Follow me and I will Follow You!

16 Apr 8, 2011
Reply by Jessica Cassidy

"Hi mypeaceful reminder,                                   What a nice blog you have,…"

Jessica Cassidy replied Apr 8, 2011 to Looking for Followers! Follow me and I will Follow You!

16 Apr 8, 2011
Reply by Jessica Cassidy

"Hi Kirsten, welcome to MBC, the best Mommies in the web. I followed your 2 blogs. Pl…"

Jessica Cassidy replied Apr 5, 2011 to Looking for Followers! Follow me and I will Follow You!

16 Apr 8, 2011
Reply by Jessica Cassidy

"@ Nicole, I also copyright on my kids photos  "

Jessica Cassidy replied Mar 25, 2011 to why would you use an alias for your child?

40 Mar 29, 2011
Reply by galatians513blog

"I sign in to to your google friend connect, please follow me back too. Have a great…"

Jessica Cassidy replied Mar 24, 2011 to Looking for Followers! Follow me and I will Follow You!

16 Apr 8, 2011
Reply by Jessica Cassidy

"I do not mention their names as I am also afraid of predators."

Jessica Cassidy replied Mar 24, 2011 to why would you use an alias for your child?

40 Mar 29, 2011
Reply by galatians513blog

RSS

Be a Part of Something Special for Social Good

We are putting together one of the largest projects on behalf of the world's poorest mothers, newborns, and children and need your help. JOIN OUR PRIVATE GROUP to learn more and to get involved.

Advertisement

MARKETPLACE

ADVERTISEMENT

Link to Us

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Mom Bloggers Club.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service