Beth aka Confusedhomemaker's Discussions (41)

Discussions Replied To (41) Replies Latest Activity

"I tend to write in the earlier morning with my coffee by my side or later in the eve…"

Beth aka Confusedhomemaker replied Oct 21, 2009 to Blogging Questions

16 Feb 9, 2010
Reply by MandyP

"Depends on the post, some take virtually no time and others I think more about becau…"

Beth aka Confusedhomemaker replied Oct 21, 2009 to How long does it take you to write your blog posts?

13 Oct 21, 2009
Reply by Beth aka Confusedhomemaker

"I have a Google follow me that I added to my Wordpress.com site (it can be added the…"

Beth aka Confusedhomemaker replied Oct 21, 2009 to So does everyone have this Google follow me thing? Is it the only way to follow?

17 Oct 23, 2009
Reply by Healthy Mom

"It sounds OK to me, I believe the biggest thing is just making sure that there is di…"

Beth aka Confusedhomemaker replied Oct 21, 2009 to Disclosure Policies - what do you use and how does mine sound?

8 Mar 17, 2010
Reply by Rachel_L

"How are the images titled? If they are titled in ways that will be picked up by Goog…"

Beth aka Confusedhomemaker replied Oct 21, 2009 to Getting lots of hits from Google Images. Why?

1 Oct 21, 2009
Reply by Beth aka Confusedhomemaker

"I have food as part of my blog. I love food. The photos on your blog are beautiful…"

Beth aka Confusedhomemaker replied Oct 4, 2009 to Any New FOOD Blogs Out There?

44 Oct 7, 2010
Reply by ashley

"click on the profile picture that should take you to the person's page & their b…"

Beth aka Confusedhomemaker replied Sep 25, 2009 to How do you increase traffic on your blog?

30 Mar 29, 2013
Reply by Cynthia Tolbert-Wilson

"I do, it's a mix of my life. http://theconfusedhomemaker.com/"

Beth aka Confusedhomemaker replied Sep 24, 2009 to REAL blogs?! Where are you?

250 Jan 29
Reply by Meg Beau

"I don't have an issue as long as the person isn't demeaning or name calling to someo…"

Beth aka Confusedhomemaker replied Sep 5, 2009 to Do you talk about politics on your blog?

18 Oct 16, 2009
Reply by Caroline Lewis

"oh and to clarify I am not against people accepting products that they review and/or…"

Beth aka Confusedhomemaker replied Aug 22, 2009 to How Do You Make Money Blogging?

29 Apr 9, 2013
Reply by Felicia Tan

RSS

12/27/14 DAILY BLOG PROMPT

A SPECIAL GREETING FROM FRAN DRESCHER

MOM BLOGGERS FOR SOCIAL GOOD

Mom Bloggers for Social Good is a global coalition of 2000+ mom bloggers who currently span over twenty countries and who care about spreading the good news about the amazing work non-profit organizations and NGOs are doing around the world.  Want to make a difference? Please join us!

Toxic Free Blog - by Brittany Glynn

Brittany is a director of the Toxic Free Foundation and created the first ever Toxic Free Certification Program.  Weekly, Brittany publishes the Toxic Free Blog and provides coaching to over 10,000 families in the United States alone.  She is the author of a Toxic Free educational series and co-author of several Toxic Free learning programs. Brittany is also an award winning author. 

© 2014   Created by Mom Bloggers Club.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service