POSHpreneur Clarissa's Discussions (20)

Discussions Replied To (15) Replies Moms Say

"I'll be there! :) http://www.theposhpreneur.com Clarissa Nassar :) aka the POSHpren…"

POSHpreneur Clarissa replied Apr 23, 2010 to How Many Moms Are Attending The Tweet Up @ Sesame Place on 5/1/10, Let's Get Acquainted!

22 May 1, 2010
Reply by Alanda J.

"I would LOVE to have a column in Glamour Magazine! {Dreaming} hee hee"

POSHpreneur Clarissa replied Jan 5, 2010 to If my mom blog could be featured in any magazine it would be....

80 Jan 16, 2010
Reply by ana brennan

"Do you have a product or service to sell? I own a boutique and have done ALL of my P…"

POSHpreneur Clarissa replied Jun 25, 2009 to Working with PR person?

2 Jun 25, 2009
Reply by Linda Grant

"it depends what type of blog you are running, kwim? for me, I blog about my persona…"

POSHpreneur Clarissa replied Jun 25, 2009 to What is a decent number of hits?

6 Jul 6, 2009
Reply by Gutsy Living

"YES! I have and I usually do say something to them privately of course. Style is ob…"

POSHpreneur Clarissa replied Jun 25, 2009 to Have you ever wanted to tell a blogger something for their own good?

14 Jul 8, 2009
Reply by Tania Reuben

"I LOVE Glam! I run them on my site :) http://www.theposhpreneur.com"

POSHpreneur Clarissa replied May 7, 2009 to I dropped BlogHer Ads. What are the best alternatives?

17 May 10, 2009
Reply by HilLesha

"My Advice: Be Real, Do YOU {be yourself} and don't underestimate your power! If you…"

POSHpreneur Clarissa replied May 6, 2009 to The best advice I have for mom bloggers is...?

10 May 7, 2009
Reply by A. Ledesma

"I feel the best perk is all the people I have met! Of course the revew items like th…"

POSHpreneur Clarissa replied Mar 25, 2009 to The best perk I've received as a mom blogger is ______________.

98 Jan 5, 2011
Reply by Nacia Karim Walsh

"Shopping!!!"

POSHpreneur Clarissa replied Jan 21, 2009 to If I had to choose between shopping and blogging, __________ would win.

43 Feb 8, 2009
Reply by Jeanine

"This is all so overwhelming and scary! I am a designer that is at risk of going out…"

POSHpreneur Clarissa replied Jan 7, 2009 to Kids Toys at Risk

1 Jan 7, 2009
Reply by POSHpreneur Clarissa

RSS

MARKETPLACE

ADVERTISEMENT

Link to Us

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Mom Bloggers Club.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service