Patty, mamastimeout.com host's Discussions (12)

Discussions Replied To (10) Replies Latest Activity

"I'd like to review just about any electronics, from laptops to an iphone, ipod touch…"

Patty, mamastimeout.com host replied Dec 18, 2008 to The product I REALLY want to review is....?

91 Jan 1, 2009
Reply by Maopa Lutui

"You can visit my parenting blog here. * Why you chose that topic to blog about: I c…"

Patty, mamastimeout.com host replied Dec 18, 2008 to Tell Me About Your Blog

485 Apr 29, 2013
Reply by Don't Tell Anyone

"The recent issues and discussions on twitter and other media sources have gotten me…"

Patty, mamastimeout.com host replied Sep 13, 2008 to Do you get political on your blog?

39 Oct 25, 2008
Reply by Sissy

"I blog primarily about parenting topics, including child development, recalls and pr…"

Patty, mamastimeout.com host replied Aug 27, 2008 to Nitch? or Grab Bag?... whats your blog?

36 Sep 1, 2008
Reply by Amy Bright

"Looks very cute! I'll take it ☺"

Patty, mamastimeout.com host replied Aug 10, 2008 to Win the Official MBC Necklace from Kristen's Custom Creations

38 Aug 17, 2008
Reply by kristen andrews

"I'd be happy with steady readers and at least five comments per post if not more...O…"

Patty, mamastimeout.com host replied Jul 16, 2008 to If I could average (#) comments per post I would literally be in blog heaven.

100 Dec 16, 2008
Reply by Katrina

"I started doing Thursday Thirteen...but have only done four editions so far...I have…"

Patty, mamastimeout.com host replied Jul 16, 2008 to To meme or not to meme?

27 Jul 19, 2008
Reply by forgetfulone

"Sounds like a great idea and opportunity. I will be in touch! Thanks!"

Patty, mamastimeout.com host replied Jun 26, 2008 to New Mompreneur Blog launching and looking to interview moms with businesses

9 Jun 26, 2008
Reply by kristen andrews

"Thanks for the message. I would like these sites added to the mommybar :) Little By…"

Patty, mamastimeout.com host replied Jun 4, 2008 to Just made a group for Mommybar Toolbar

2 Jun 4, 2008
Reply by Patty, mamastimeout.com host

"Hi everyone, I joined about a week ago or so and am from AZ. I have two young sons a…"

Patty, mamastimeout.com host replied May 30, 2008 to Getting To Know Everyone

18 Jun 13, 2008
Reply by Alyssa

RSS

Be a Part of Something Special for Social Good

We are putting together one of the largest projects on behalf of the world's poorest mothers, newborns, and children and need your help. JOIN OUR PRIVATE GROUP to learn more and to get involved.

Advertisement

MARKETPLACE

ADVERTISEMENT

Link to Us

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Mom Bloggers Club.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service