Mary Davis's Discussions (66)

Discussions Replied To (26) Replies Latest Activity

"That is so wonderful, Andrea! Blogging also helped me through my transition from "wo…"

Mary Davis replied Sep 1, 2008 to What's Your Story?

8 Sep 19, 2008
Reply by Mary Davis

"I knew you had an incredible story, Mae! So when can I call you for an interview? Se…"

Mary Davis replied Aug 30, 2008 to What's Your Story?

8 Sep 19, 2008
Reply by Mary Davis

"I've gotten a competitive vibe from a few others, but mostly the blogging community…"

Mary Davis replied Aug 29, 2008 to Are You a Competitive Blogger?

27 Sep 2, 2008
Reply by kristen andrews

"Fabulous! I've been wanting to spend more time visiting blogs, so this is good motiv…"

Mary Davis replied Aug 28, 2008 to Starting a comment club

19 Aug 28, 2008
Reply by Morningside Mom

"I want one of Kristen's necklaces soooooo bad."

Mary Davis replied Aug 11, 2008 to Win the Official MBC Necklace from Kristen's Custom Creations

38 Aug 17, 2008
Reply by kristen andrews

"Hi, Connie. I'm starting a freelance career and may be interested in this opportunit…"

Mary Davis replied Aug 6, 2008 to Looking For Weekly Blogger on Work At Home Blog

5 Aug 7, 2008
Reply by ConnieFoggles

"Thanks, I'd love to win. Gonna go check out their site."

Mary Davis replied Aug 5, 2008 to Win a Tote Full of Goodies From Mom Works, Inc.

81 Aug 28, 2008
Reply by Janelle

"Atta girl! BTW - kiss that baby for me! Hope you're doing well. "

Mary Davis replied Jul 29, 2008 to Is your spouse/significant other supportive of your blog?

11 Jul 29, 2008
Reply by Mary Davis

"You're so lucky. That's awesome! "

Mary Davis replied Jul 27, 2008 to Is your spouse/significant other supportive of your blog?

11 Jul 29, 2008
Reply by Mary Davis

"That's awesome! What kind of writing do you want to do? I'm going to check out your…"

Mary Davis replied Jul 26, 2008 to Is your spouse/significant other supportive of your blog?

11 Jul 29, 2008
Reply by Mary Davis

RSS

Be a Part of Something Special for Social Good

We are putting together one of the largest projects on behalf of the world's poorest mothers, newborns, and children and need your help. JOIN OUR PRIVATE GROUP to learn more and to get involved.

Advertisement

MARKETPLACE

ADVERTISEMENT

Link to Us

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Mom Bloggers Club.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service