PB Rippey's Discussions (11)

Discussions Replied To (11) Replies Latest Activity

"I write poetry and fiction--but find it very difficult to focus on my projects with…"

PB Rippey replied Jul 27, 2010 to What is blogging for you? A job, a hobby, or a combination of both?

438 Dec 2
Reply by Celeste Avina-Wilson

"A creative release, a pleasant way to journal my first years as a first-time mother…"

PB Rippey replied Jul 5, 2010 to What is blogging for you? A job, a hobby, or a combination of both?

438 Dec 2
Reply by Celeste Avina-Wilson

"Basically they think it's a waste of time to read blogs, bloglists simply not part o…"

PB Rippey replied Jun 3, 2009 to My Non-Blogging Friends and Family Think Blogging Is.....

128 Jun 16, 2011
Reply by Lindsay Joly

"Be yourself, then go deeper! (and spell check!!!)"

PB Rippey replied Apr 17, 2009 to The best advice I have for mom bloggers is...?

10 May 7, 2009
Reply by A. Ledesma

"I'm pretty new, but so far the one that sticks in my head quite a bit is called Pape…"

PB Rippey replied Apr 12, 2009 to The best blog post I've ever written is ___________?

44 Oct 31, 2010
Reply by kristen ellis

"Hi, Deb, The pictures on your blog are wonderful and really complement the recipes.…"

PB Rippey replied Apr 12, 2009 to Tell Me About Your Blog

485 Apr 29, 2013
Reply by Don't Tell Anyone

"my 14 month old son"

PB Rippey replied Feb 4, 2009 to If I had to choose between shopping and blogging, __________ would win.

43 Feb 8, 2009
Reply by Jeanine

"What a nice concept! I wonder--would these negative-commenters be so rude in person?…"

PB Rippey replied Jan 29, 2009 to I've had it with the Negative Comments!

9 Jan 31, 2009
Reply by Harriet B

"thepioneerwoman.com dooce.com Both have literally thousands of readers and are extre…"

PB Rippey replied Dec 3, 2008 to What are the most popular mom blogs?

11 Mar 26, 2009
Reply by Jennifer Suarez

"Our son is 11 mos. and still doesn't sleep through the night, waking three to five t…"

PB Rippey replied Nov 9, 2008 to It's the Middle of the Night and the Baby Cries...

23 Nov 21, 2008
Reply by Jenn

RSS

12/26/14 DAILY BLOG PROMPT

A SPECIAL GREETING FROM FRAN DRESCHER

MOM BLOGGERS FOR SOCIAL GOOD

Mom Bloggers for Social Good is a global coalition of 2000+ mom bloggers who currently span over twenty countries and who care about spreading the good news about the amazing work non-profit organizations and NGOs are doing around the world.  Want to make a difference? Please join us!

Toxic Free Blog - by Brittany Glynn

Brittany is a director of the Toxic Free Foundation and created the first ever Toxic Free Certification Program.  Weekly, Brittany publishes the Toxic Free Blog and provides coaching to over 10,000 families in the United States alone.  She is the author of a Toxic Free educational series and co-author of several Toxic Free learning programs. Brittany is also an award winning author. 

© 2014   Created by Mom Bloggers Club.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service