Marcy Emero's Discussions (54)

Discussions Replied To (33) Replies Latest Activity

"I made a sign up sheet, and a page on FB for a weekly Blog Hop. Please request acces…"

Marcy Emero replied Aug 6, 2012 to Looking for a medium to large group of people for a weekly blog hop

8 Aug 24, 2012
Reply by Sarah Rose

"I made a sign up sheet, and a page on FB for a weekly Blog Hop. Please request acces…"

Marcy Emero replied Aug 6, 2012 to Looking for a medium to large group of people for a weekly blog hop

8 Aug 24, 2012
Reply by Sarah Rose

"Awesome! If we can get a bunch of people added to do the hops weekly it will help ou…"

8 Aug 24, 2012
Reply by Sarah Rose

"Following you both. Thank you!!"

Marcy Emero replied May 21, 2012 to Follow me on Blogger and I will follow you back

17 Aug 14, 2012
Reply by Laarnie De Guzman

"Safiyyah what is your link?  "

Marcy Emero replied May 18, 2012 to Follow me on Blogger and I will follow you back

17 Aug 14, 2012
Reply by Laarnie De Guzman

""

Marcy Emero replied Mar 23, 2012 to Let's Like Each Other on FB

2 Mar 23, 2012
Reply by Marcy Emero

""

Marcy Emero replied Mar 22, 2012 to Looking for more interactive follower, will follow you back and also be active on ur page in return

14 Mar 22, 2012
Reply by Marcy Emero

"Done"

Marcy Emero replied Mar 19, 2012 to Enter to win a coupon for a bottle of Woolite (ends 3/30)

1 Mar 19, 2012
Reply by Marcy Emero

"Yes! More comments goes a long way on blogs. Not only that, but it helps our Alexa s…"

Marcy Emero replied Mar 18, 2012 to Looking for more interactive follower, will follow you back and also be active on ur page in return

14 Mar 22, 2012
Reply by Marcy Emero

"thanks gals. going to ur pges now"

Marcy Emero replied Mar 13, 2012 to Looking for more interactive follower, will follow you back and also be active on ur page in return

14 Mar 22, 2012
Reply by Marcy Emero

RSS

12/27/14 DAILY BLOG PROMPT

A SPECIAL GREETING FROM FRAN DRESCHER

MOM BLOGGERS FOR SOCIAL GOOD

Mom Bloggers for Social Good is a global coalition of 2000+ mom bloggers who currently span over twenty countries and who care about spreading the good news about the amazing work non-profit organizations and NGOs are doing around the world.  Want to make a difference? Please join us!

Toxic Free Blog - by Brittany Glynn

Brittany is a director of the Toxic Free Foundation and created the first ever Toxic Free Certification Program.  Weekly, Brittany publishes the Toxic Free Blog and provides coaching to over 10,000 families in the United States alone.  She is the author of a Toxic Free educational series and co-author of several Toxic Free learning programs. Brittany is also an award winning author. 

© 2014   Created by Mom Bloggers Club.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service