Portia Shepherd's Discussions (43)

Discussions Replied To (25) Replies Moms Say

"Hello, I am Portia Shepherd,creator of MommAtude. Please visit my sites atwww.mommat…"

Portia Shepherd replied Feb 13, 2013 to need some followers and I always follow back!

12 Oct 9, 2013
Reply by Tara Bara

"Hello, I am Portia Shepherd,creator of MommAtude. Please visit my sites atwww.mommat…"

Portia Shepherd replied Feb 13, 2013 to New to blogging and would love followers!

6 Feb 16, 2013
Reply by Shasta Lantz

Portia Shepherd replied Feb 13, 2013 to Looking for New blog followers and blogs to follow.

7 Mar 12, 2013
Reply by Henna Blossom

Portia Shepherd replied Feb 13, 2013 to Post Your Link Here and Get Followers

31 Nov 19, 2013
Reply by Laarnie De Guzman

Portia Shepherd replied Feb 13, 2013 to Looking for other mommy bloggers to follow! Moms with multiples?!

5 Mar 12, 2013
Reply by Henna Blossom

Portia Shepherd replied Feb 13, 2013 to Looking for followers

23 Oct 21, 2013
Reply by Laarnie De Guzman

Portia Shepherd replied Feb 13, 2013 to Post Your Link Here and Get Followers

609 Apr 10
Reply by Rachel Powell

"This is what I do also, I have gotten great results! Many companies surprisingly hav…"

Portia Shepherd replied Jan 26, 2013 to Product Reviews

10 Feb 4, 2013
Reply by Theresa Rezler

"Hello, I am Portia Shepherd,creator of MommAtude. Please visit my sites at www.momma…"

Portia Shepherd replied Jan 26, 2013 to Follow Me, I'll Follow you, You follow her, She'll Follow, too!

121 Mar 13, 2013
Reply by Don't Tell Anyone

"Hello, I am Portia Shepherd,creator of MommAtude. Please visit my sites at www.momma…"

Portia Shepherd replied Jan 26, 2013 to Post Your Link Here and Get Followers

609 Apr 10
Reply by Rachel Powell

RSS

MARKETPLACE

ADVERTISEMENT

Link to Us

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Mom Bloggers Club.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service