Kathleen's Discussions (93)

Discussions Replied To (38) Replies Latest Activity

"I was just thinking the other day I wonder if that if that is allowed. Facebook rule…"

Kathleen replied Mar 9, 2012 to Charging for Facebook mentions

1 Mar 9, 2012
Reply by Kathleen

"I am now following you and would love a follow back. May I also make a suggestion? P…"

Kathleen replied Mar 24, 2011 to in need of new followers! you follow me i promise ill follow you!

7 Mar 29, 2011
Reply by Krystal

"I do about 2 weeks unless I need to do shorter because of time limits (for example I…"

Kathleen replied Feb 25, 2011 to How long do you accept entries for your giveaways?

8 Feb 27, 2011
Reply by Darcy Zalewski

"Your beauty one looks great! I don't know that it needs to be changed at all. As for…"

Kathleen replied Jul 9, 2010 to Beautify my Blog Header

2 Jul 10, 2010
Reply by Kristle Jones

"Having less quality subscribers who visit your blog regularly IS better than having…"

Kathleen replied Jun 25, 2010 to Why the pressure to be followed?

33 Mar 29, 2013
Reply by Cynthia Tolbert-Wilson

"I have a feeling the same family you are talking about enters my giveaways. I search…"

Kathleen replied Jun 25, 2010 to Should I add this rule to my giveaways?

10 Jul 1, 2010
Reply by Michelle

"Hmm. I'd have to guess minimum 3 hours a day, sometimes 5 or more. That's not just b…"

Kathleen replied Mar 16, 2010 to How much time do you put into your blog?

9 Mar 18, 2010
Reply by Lisa Noel

"I did a big celebration for my 1000th post on one blog recently. I'm only at 310 on…"

Kathleen replied Mar 16, 2010 to Did you do something speical for your 100th post?

4 Mar 17, 2010
Reply by Rachel_L

"They asked to see them or asked for them? I would just share a few key points like u…"

Kathleen replied Mar 5, 2010 to Google Stats

2 Mar 7, 2010
Reply by Stephanie Jamison

"Good for you!"

Kathleen replied Mar 5, 2010 to When a company tells you you have to do all sorts of stuff along with your review

11 Mar 7, 2010
Reply by Jessica Westbrook

RSS

Be a Part of Something Special for Social Good

We are putting together one of the largest projects on behalf of the world's poorest mothers, newborns, and children and need your help. JOIN OUR PRIVATE GROUP to learn more and to get involved.

Advertisement

MARKETPLACE

ADVERTISEMENT

Link to Us

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Mom Bloggers Club.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service