Paula Tancredi Penman's Discussions (9)

Discussions Replied To (7) Replies Latest Activity

"Carly, I need to do give aways. I am going to not only follow your blog, but check i…"

Paula Tancredi Penman replied Dec 8, 2010 to Follow The Baby Place.. New contest coming up today! I will follow you in return :)

7 Dec 10, 2010
Reply by Newbie Mum

"Dear Denise, I will definitely be following you; would love for you to follow my blo…"

Paula Tancredi Penman replied Dec 8, 2010 to A follow for a follow

10 Dec 9, 2010
Reply by Shannon Colleary

"Oh Crystal. How awful. I am just building my followers so I cannot imagine losing 30…"

Paula Tancredi Penman replied Dec 8, 2010 to In need of GFC followers! I follow in return. :0)

34 Dec 19, 2010
Reply by Jess Mead

"Just getting back to Twitter - I have done more networking there than anywhere - tho…"

Paula Tancredi Penman replied Dec 7, 2010 to Looking for Some Other Mom Bloggers to Follow on Twitter

26 Dec 15, 2010
Reply by Stacee Schmidt-Cottrell

" "

Paula Tancredi Penman replied Dec 7, 2010 to Looking for Some Other Mom Bloggers to Follow on Twitter

26 Dec 15, 2010
Reply by Stacee Schmidt-Cottrell

"Twitter - it is a little odd when you first sign up, but it has become an addiction…"

Paula Tancredi Penman replied Apr 27, 2010 to The Social Network That Gives My Blog the Most Traffic Is...

212 Sep 19
Reply by Jen Pag

"When my son was fairly youn - within his first year - I smacked his hand over someth…"

Paula Tancredi Penman replied Apr 27, 2010 to To Spank or Not to Spank?

8 Jun 5, 2010
Reply by Christie Denham

RSS

10/21/14 Writing Prompt

Facebook Hop - Every Monday!

MARKETPLACE

best makeup

best makeup

Catch the Buzz

Link to Us

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Mom Bloggers Club.