Dee Jordan's Discussions (8)

Discussions Replied To (7) Replies Latest Activity

"Thanks LizAnn, your blog looks AWESOME! I have 3 daughters and fell like I am drowni…"

Dee Jordan replied Feb 10, 2010 to Would love to have more followers and get this BLOG of the ground this year

8 Feb 10, 2010
Reply by Dee Jordan

"OK I thought it was twitter, but not to sure ;) Just trying try to catch up with the…"

Dee Jordan replied Feb 10, 2010 to Would love to have more followers and get this BLOG of the ground this year

8 Feb 10, 2010
Reply by Dee Jordan

"Thanks so much. Following you as well now. I am loving that this is starting to feel…"

8 Feb 10, 2010
Reply by Dee Jordan

"Made some of that Rye Bred and a friend had the kraut in a crock, we are trying to f…"

8 Feb 10, 2010
Reply by Dee Jordan

"I don't know any real life bloggers. I have only just started myself but have read D…"

Dee Jordan replied Jun 12, 2008 to I know (#) people in real life who blog.

94 Nov 6, 2008
Reply by Jeanne Elle

"I checked it out, WAY TO GO GIRL. The site ROCKS! I love it. Best of luck! Dee"

Dee Jordan replied Jun 12, 2008 to $100 Ebay Gift Certificate!

3 Jun 12, 2008
Reply by Dee Jordan

"Iwould love to win this, #13 is talking summer cooking classes and she is a total to…"

Dee Jordan replied Jun 12, 2008 to KitchenAid Artisan stand mixer giveaway

2 Jun 12, 2008
Reply by Dee Jordan

RSS

Be a Part of Something Special for Social Good

We are putting together one of the largest projects on behalf of the world's poorest mothers, newborns, and children and need your help. JOIN OUR PRIVATE GROUP to learn more and to get involved.

Advertisement

MARKETPLACE

ADVERTISEMENT

Link to Us

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Mom Bloggers Club.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service