Dee Jordan's Discussions (8)

Discussions Replied To (7) Replies Latest Activity

"Thanks LizAnn, your blog looks AWESOME! I have 3 daughters and fell like I am drowni…"

Dee Jordan replied Feb 10, 2010 to Would love to have more followers and get this BLOG of the ground this year

8 Feb 10, 2010
Reply by Dee Jordan

"OK I thought it was twitter, but not to sure ;) Just trying try to catch up with the…"

Dee Jordan replied Feb 10, 2010 to Would love to have more followers and get this BLOG of the ground this year

8 Feb 10, 2010
Reply by Dee Jordan

"Thanks so much. Following you as well now. I am loving that this is starting to feel…"

8 Feb 10, 2010
Reply by Dee Jordan

"Made some of that Rye Bred and a friend had the kraut in a crock, we are trying to f…"

8 Feb 10, 2010
Reply by Dee Jordan

"I don't know any real life bloggers. I have only just started myself but have read D…"

Dee Jordan replied Jun 12, 2008 to I know (#) people in real life who blog.

94 Nov 6, 2008
Reply by Jeanne Elle

"I checked it out, WAY TO GO GIRL. The site ROCKS! I love it. Best of luck! Dee"

Dee Jordan replied Jun 12, 2008 to $100 Ebay Gift Certificate!

3 Jun 12, 2008
Reply by Dee Jordan

"Iwould love to win this, #13 is talking summer cooking classes and she is a total to…"

Dee Jordan replied Jun 12, 2008 to KitchenAid Artisan stand mixer giveaway

2 Jun 12, 2008
Reply by Dee Jordan

RSS

Summer Travel

Will you and your family take a vacation this year? Where are you going? What are your favorite travel tips for families? Share in our forum.

Advertisement

MARKETPLACE

ADVERTISEMENT

Link to Us

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Mom Bloggers Club.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service