Melissa C's Discussions (66)

Discussions Replied To (45) Replies Latest Activity

"You're right! Blogspot won't be affected BUT Google hasn't updated that application…"

Melissa C replied Feb 12, 2012 to Google Friend Connect Really Going Away?

4 Feb 15, 2012
Reply by Lisa Cash Hanson

"Are you on Blogger or Wordpress? Google is getting rid of Google Friend Connect in M…"

Melissa C replied Jan 3, 2012 to Worth it? Google follower section on blog...

2 Jan 3, 2012
Reply by Melissa C

"I learned just by googling stuff a LOT! Also the videos that Laura posted look helpf…"

Melissa C replied Aug 26, 2011 to Wordpress.org HELP!!!

7 Aug 26, 2011
Reply by Melissa C

"Thanks! I do blog critiques on Momcomm every week if you want to stop by: http://www…"

Melissa C replied Aug 5, 2011 to Standing out from the crowd

48 Mar 29, 2013
Reply by Cynthia Tolbert-Wilson

"Hi Wendy- Looks like Rich Single Mama offered some good advice! There's also a post…"

Melissa C replied Aug 5, 2011 to Standing out from the crowd

48 Mar 29, 2013
Reply by Cynthia Tolbert-Wilson

"AND I forgot to link it (smacks forehead!) http://loraleeslooneytunes.com/2011/07/13…"

Melissa C replied Jul 21, 2011 to Charging Small Fee Per Review. Turning Offers Away?

8 Jul 24, 2011
Reply by mybitsandbleeps

"As a marketer and a blogger too, I'll tell ya that many PR firms feel that paying bl…"

Melissa C replied Jul 21, 2011 to Charging Small Fee Per Review. Turning Offers Away?

8 Jul 24, 2011
Reply by mybitsandbleeps

"Hi Ashleigh!   I have a directory of Blog Designers on my blog if you'd like to take…"

Melissa C replied Jul 20, 2011 to Blog designer recommendations

3 Jul 20, 2011
Reply by NikkiG

"Interesting! I always wondered about that! From my experience, it seems that Blogger…"

Melissa C replied Jun 3, 2011 to Requiring GFC follow to enter contests: the results from my month-long experiment

1 Jun 3, 2011
Reply by Melissa C

"I purchased most of the graphics for both Momcomm and Adventuroo on iStock Photo and…"

Melissa C replied Apr 29, 2011 to I need to CUTE up my blog!!!

7 May 4, 2011
Reply by Amber Brault

RSS

12/23/14 DAILY BLOG PROMPT

A SPECIAL GREETING FROM FRAN DRESCHER

MOM BLOGGERS FOR SOCIAL GOOD

Mom Bloggers for Social Good is a global coalition of 2000+ mom bloggers who currently span over twenty countries and who care about spreading the good news about the amazing work non-profit organizations and NGOs are doing around the world.  Want to make a difference? Please join us!

Toxic Free Blog - by Brittany Glynn

Brittany is a director of the Toxic Free Foundation and created the first ever Toxic Free Certification Program.  Weekly, Brittany publishes the Toxic Free Blog and provides coaching to over 10,000 families in the United States alone.  She is the author of a Toxic Free educational series and co-author of several Toxic Free learning programs. Brittany is also an award winning author. 

© 2014   Created by Mom Bloggers Club.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service