Melissa C's Discussions (66)

Discussions Replied To (45) Replies Latest Activity

"Oh I forgot to add that my friend Kludgy Mom has an idea bank as well. Her blog is:…"

Melissa C replied Apr 13, 2011 to Writers Block

3 Apr 19, 2011
Reply by Elizabeth McFarland

"I wrote a blog post about how to get blog post ideas if you'd like to have a read. I…"

Melissa C replied Apr 13, 2011 to Writers Block

3 Apr 19, 2011
Reply by Elizabeth McFarland

"I can tell you that most people don't make money from their blogs especially through…"

Melissa C replied Apr 13, 2011 to At what point did you start making money on your blog?

12 Apr 18, 2011
Reply by Brenda B

"It's bad form, in my opinion. Having too many MANDATORY entries makes it all about y…"

Melissa C replied Mar 10, 2011 to Too Many Requirements for Giveaways?

15 Mar 10, 2011
Reply by Deanna

"I think a lot of it depends on the type of content. Like someone else said, they are…"

Melissa C replied Jan 31, 2011 to Has anyone noticed they have lots of blog traffic but no comments?

9 Feb 16, 2011
Reply by Erika Hoff

"I guess it really depends. If it's a link exchange or someone wanting to pay you to…"

Melissa C replied Oct 11, 2010 to Offers from Companies: Valid or Invalid

2 Oct 14, 2010
Reply by FrugalMom

"That's really cool- thanks for sharing!"

Melissa C replied Sep 18, 2010 to Survey your readers with SkinnyScoop widget

1 Sep 18, 2010
Reply by Melissa C

"You're SO welcome! I enjoy providing feedback to others so it's no prob. :-) "

Melissa C replied Jul 18, 2010 to Standing out from the crowd

48 Mar 29, 2013
Reply by Cynthia Tolbert-Wilson

"Hi there! I'd say that it really boils down to good content. Contests, free gifts et…"

Melissa C replied Jul 11, 2010 to Standing out from the crowd

48 Mar 29, 2013

"Such a good point! Sometimes I go to a blog and wonder how on Earth they have so man…"

Melissa C replied Jul 5, 2010 to Why the pressure to be followed?

33 Mar 29, 2013

RSS

12/19/14 DAILY BLOG PROMPT

A SPECIAL GREETING FROM FRAN DRESCHER

MOM BLOGGERS FOR SOCIAL GOOD

Mom Bloggers for Social Good is a global coalition of 2000+ mom bloggers who currently span over twenty countries and who care about spreading the good news about the amazing work non-profit organizations and NGOs are doing around the world.  Want to make a difference? Please join us!

Toxic Free Blog - by Brittany Glynn

Brittany is a director of the Toxic Free Foundation and created the first ever Toxic Free Certification Program.  Weekly, Brittany publishes the Toxic Free Blog and provides coaching to over 10,000 families in the United States alone.  She is the author of a Toxic Free educational series and co-author of several Toxic Free learning programs. Brittany is also an award winning author. 

© 2014   Created by Mom Bloggers Club.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service