Renee's Discussions (45)

Discussions Replied To (40) Replies Latest Activity

"I think that being sedentary does make you fat and we have to make an effort to move…"

Renee replied Feb 20, 2009 to Does Blogging Make You Fat?

28 Feb 24, 2009

"I think that badges clutter the sidebar. I have moved most badges to my Linky Love p…"

Renee replied Nov 26, 2008 to Badges as Blogrolls

11 Nov 26, 2008
Reply by jinniver

"Like you I initially started my blog to promote my business. My blog is now a person…"

Renee replied Oct 17, 2008 to What are you blogging about?

5 Oct 17, 2008
Reply by Leanne

"I saw that on your blog Christina. They asked me to do run that ad and I didn't beca…"

Renee replied Oct 17, 2008 to advertising--do it for free or is that just plain silly?

17 Oct 24, 2008
Reply by Kim Poirier

"I don't dress up my son was only 6 months old last year and we didn't go anywhere. T…"

Renee replied Sep 26, 2008 to Question from the mouth of a Mommy...

14 Sep 29, 2008
Reply by Rachel_L

"I would have to say Nia Long. For the longest time people would mistake me for her o…"

Renee replied Sep 21, 2008 to If Hollywood Made a Movie About Your Mom Blog....

25 Dec 31, 2008
Reply by Carol

"If a person comments on my blog I just about always return the favor. It is time con…"

Renee replied Sep 21, 2008 to Replying to Comments: WHAT IS THE DEAL?

7 Sep 21, 2008
Reply by forgetfulone

"Absolutely! I have used it but wasn't pleased with my "goods." I still remain a memb…"

Renee replied Sep 21, 2008 to Are you a green mom? Have you heard of FreeCycle?

10 Sep 21, 2008
Reply by Renee

"I've posted at Divine Caroline."

Renee replied Sep 20, 2008 to Best spots to post articles

5 Sep 20, 2008
Reply by Renee

"Absolutely not - but I will never say never. Who knows - somewhere down the line I m…"

Renee replied Sep 20, 2008 to Do you blog about sex?

19 Sep 29, 2008
Reply by Mary Salvato

RSS

12/19/14 DAILY BLOG PROMPT

A SPECIAL GREETING FROM FRAN DRESCHER

MOM BLOGGERS FOR SOCIAL GOOD

Mom Bloggers for Social Good is a global coalition of 2000+ mom bloggers who currently span over twenty countries and who care about spreading the good news about the amazing work non-profit organizations and NGOs are doing around the world.  Want to make a difference? Please join us!

Toxic Free Blog - by Brittany Glynn

Brittany is a director of the Toxic Free Foundation and created the first ever Toxic Free Certification Program.  Weekly, Brittany publishes the Toxic Free Blog and provides coaching to over 10,000 families in the United States alone.  She is the author of a Toxic Free educational series and co-author of several Toxic Free learning programs. Brittany is also an award winning author. 

© 2014   Created by Mom Bloggers Club.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service