Angeline Duran Piotrowski's Discussions (14)

Discussions Replied To (10) Replies Latest Activity

"It has always been my understanding that pretty much anything you put on the interne…"

Angeline Duran Piotrowski replied Feb 18, 2010 to Q About Blog Copyrights

7 Feb 18, 2010
Reply by Heather Manning

"The internet is so saturated with blogs that I feel it is essential to specialize if…"

Angeline Duran Piotrowski replied Apr 22, 2009 to Do you have 1 all encoumpassing blog or multiple blogs that are theme specific?

10 Apr 27, 2009
Reply by Carrie Anne Badov

"I started by creating a weekly source of timely information and creating a weekly su…"

Angeline Duran Piotrowski replied Apr 3, 2009 to How to get people to follow your blog

8 Apr 18, 2009
Reply by Jo

"In light of this discussion about internet safety and privacy I thought it would be…"

Angeline Duran Piotrowski replied Mar 29, 2009 to why would you use an alias for your child?

40 Mar 29, 2011
Reply by galatians513blog

"I think it entirely depends on what kind of blog you write. If you write a family bl…"

Angeline Duran Piotrowski replied Mar 27, 2009 to why would you use an alias for your child?

40 Mar 29, 2011
Reply by galatians513blog

"Sometimes prolific bloggers, especially mom bloggers who are also trying to run hous…"

Angeline Duran Piotrowski replied Mar 26, 2009 to What do you do when SHE'S just not that into you?

14 Mar 31, 2009
Reply by Ali

"There are now a bazillion templates for that. As long as you are hosting your own si…"

Angeline Duran Piotrowski replied Feb 25, 2009 to The one improvement I'd like to make to my blog is ___________.

37 Sep 13, 2011
Reply by Angela Green

"I've been dreaming up my ideas, making a plan, and am now actually investing a relat…"

Angeline Duran Piotrowski replied Feb 25, 2009 to The one improvement I'd like to make to my blog is ___________.

37 Sep 13, 2011
Reply by Angela Green

"Life is a confidence game and success depends on how well you market yourself. I can…"

Angeline Duran Piotrowski replied Feb 22, 2009 to What makes someone a Social Media Expert?

4 Feb 22, 2009
Reply by Angeline Duran Piotrowski

"Wired Magazine says, "Thinking about launching your own blog? Here's some friendly a…"

Angeline Duran Piotrowski replied Dec 3, 2008 to Does anyone actually make money from advertisers/sponsors on your blog?

14 Dec 6, 2008
Reply by La Mom

RSS

10/31/14 BLOG PROMPT

Facebook Hop - Every Monday!

CATCH THE BUZZ

SPECIAL HELLO FROM FRAN!

Link to Us

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Mom Bloggers Club.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service