Kim @ What's That Smell?'s Discussions (27)

Discussions Replied To (21) Replies Latest Activity

"Oh wow... I don't know that I would switch with anyone necessarily. I would want to…"

Kim @ What's That Smell? replied Aug 20, 2008 to If you could trade places with......

21 Aug 22, 2008
Reply by Kim Scott

"Photo, video would likely leave some people out!"

Kim @ What's That Smell? replied Jul 30, 2008 to Cutest Kids Contest: Video or Photos?

27 Aug 4, 2008
Reply by Stephanie Skordas

"I have a page on my blog that might help: http://accidentalmommies.com/how-to-add-a-…"

Kim @ What's That Smell? replied Jul 28, 2008 to How Do You Use Photoshop to Create A Clickable Badge or Button for Your Blog?

23 Aug 10, 2008
Reply by A Cowboy's Wife (Lori)

"I use Wordpress I am using a free theme - the simplified theme by Just Skins combine…"

Kim @ What's That Smell? replied Jul 7, 2008 to Who designed your blog?

57 Nov 1, 2010
Reply by Heather Heinzer

"Thanks M.S.!"

Kim @ What's That Smell? replied Jul 5, 2008 to We had a fireworks tragedy, PLEASE help wish a friend "get well"

4 Jul 5, 2008
Reply by Kim @ What's That Smell?

"Thank you Jennifer, I really appreciate it!"

Kim @ What's That Smell? replied Jul 5, 2008 to We had a fireworks tragedy, PLEASE help wish a friend "get well"

4 Jul 5, 2008
Reply by Kim @ What's That Smell?

"I've only used Wordpress before so I can't compare but I can tell you this....I woul…"

Kim @ What's That Smell? replied Jul 5, 2008 to Which one is best?

11 Jul 6, 2008
Reply by Lisa Otto

"My son is Jacob Andrew. I liked Jacob because of the Biblical Jacob and I liked "Jak…"

Kim @ What's That Smell? replied Jul 4, 2008 to What's in a Name?

8 Jul 8, 2008
Reply by Cathy H

"Great idea! I'll have to tear everyone away from the TECHNOLOGY for a few minutes, b…"

Kim @ What's That Smell? replied Jul 1, 2008 to Send Something to Someone

10 Jul 31, 2008
Reply by Rachel_L

"I discovered that in Wordpress, if you use the "links" section to add sites to your…"

Kim @ What's That Smell? replied Jul 1, 2008 to Weekly Words of Wisdom for Mom Bloggers: 6/23-29

5 Jul 2, 2008
Reply by Sarah

RSS

Summer Travel

Will you and your family take a vacation this year? Where are you going? What are your favorite travel tips for families? Share in our forum.

Advertisement

MARKETPLACE

ADVERTISEMENT

Link to Us

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Mom Bloggers Club.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service