Yolanda Sappington's Discussions (8)

Discussions Replied To (8) Replies Latest Activity

"Lori, Thank you so much. I downloaded paint.net and I'm playing around with it."

Yolanda Sappington replied Jul 26, 2008 to How Do You Use Photoshop to Create A Clickable Badge or Button for Your Blog?

23 Aug 10, 2008
Reply by A Cowboy's Wife (Lori)

"Choose a different blog name"

Yolanda Sappington replied Jul 24, 2008 to If I could start my blog all over again I would....

142 Jan 16
Reply by Brittney Ortiz

"I'd like to get at least 20 comments per post."

Yolanda Sappington replied Jul 14, 2008 to If I could average (#) comments per post I would literally be in blog heaven.

100 Dec 16, 2008
Reply by Katrina

"Excessive profanity"

Yolanda Sappington replied Jul 13, 2008 to What turns you OFF from a blog?

28 Aug 2, 2008
Reply by Nadine Sheree

"Only me. My offline life is filled with non blogging people."

Yolanda Sappington replied Jul 13, 2008 to I know (#) people in real life who blog.

94 Nov 6, 2008
Reply by Jeanne Elle

"Paris without a doubt!"

Yolanda Sappington replied Jul 13, 2008 to If you could blog anywhere in the world for one day where would it be?

40 Oct 23, 2008
Reply by Juanita M. Edwards

"I use a Compaq Presario laptop. I've had it for 2 years and never had any problems"

Yolanda Sappington replied Jul 13, 2008 to What type of computer/laptop do you have?

19 Jul 13, 2008
Reply by Jennae @ Green Your Decor

"My blog is all me. My thoughts, my ups and downs, the works! It's a personal blog ab…"

Yolanda Sappington replied Jul 13, 2008 to How much of the REAL you do you show on your blog?

48 Jul 20, 2008
Reply by Joanna Hess

RSS

Be a Part of Something Special for Social Good

We are putting together one of the largest projects on behalf of the world's poorest mothers, newborns, and children and need your help. JOIN OUR PRIVATE GROUP to learn more and to get involved.

Advertisement

MARKETPLACE

ADVERTISEMENT

Link to Us

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Mom Bloggers Club.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service