kikarose's Discussions (16)

Discussions Replied To (11) Replies Latest Activity

"My kids have both been in daycare since they were 3mo. My only words of wisdom is to…"

kikarose replied Jan 29, 2009 to Sleep schedule and Day Care

2 Jan 30, 2009
Reply by Sara

"I have a simple card that I designed myself (with my EXTREMELY limited artistic skil…"

kikarose replied Jan 29, 2009 to Do you have a blog business card?

44 May 5, 2009
Reply by ChitChatMom

"Mine is http://www.twitter.com/kikarose!"

kikarose replied Jan 29, 2009 to Share your Twitter address

239 Jun 23, 2011
Reply by Nikki D

"OK. Wait. The steam mop would be nice and all, but maybe what I REALLY want to revie…"

kikarose replied Dec 5, 2008 to The product I REALLY want to review is....?

91 Jan 1, 2009
Reply by Maopa Lutui

"I really really really want to review a steam mop. I emailed the makers of the Shark…"

kikarose replied Dec 5, 2008 to The product I REALLY want to review is....?

91 Jan 1, 2009
Reply by Maopa Lutui

"My biggest mistake turned out to be a blessing in disguise. I posted an angry rant a…"

kikarose replied Sep 3, 2008 to The biggest mistake I've ever made blogging was....

36 Sep 9, 2008

"This happened to a big name blogger in the middle of BlogHer, during the session she…"

kikarose replied Sep 3, 2008 to The biggest mistake I've ever made blogging was....

36 Sep 9, 2008

"However long it takes! But it usually comes out to 30-45 minutes. I'd rather worry a…"

kikarose replied Sep 3, 2008 to I will not spend more than (#) minutes writing a post.

26 Sep 9, 2008
Reply by Nadine Sheree

"I've had one person (anonymous) slam me for giving my teething infant pain medicatio…"

kikarose replied Jul 6, 2008 to The worst comment I've ever received was......

36 Dec 18, 2011
Reply by Nancy Sathre-Vogel

"I'm with Blogger and I'm very happy. It's free and might not offer all the bells and…"

kikarose replied Jul 6, 2008 to Which one is best?

11 Jul 6, 2008
Reply by Lisa Otto

RSS

Be a Part of Something Special for Social Good

We are putting together one of the largest projects on behalf of the world's poorest mothers, newborns, and children and need your help. JOIN OUR PRIVATE GROUP to learn more and to get involved.

Advertisement

MARKETPLACE

ADVERTISEMENT

Link to Us

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Mom Bloggers Club.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service