Annette Piper's Discussions (29)

Discussions Replied To (28) Replies Latest Activity

"Wash your mouth out with soap! I haven't thought about it till you mentioned it - pe…"

Annette Piper replied Jan 13, 2009 to What if blogger ever tanked?

15 Aug 6, 2009
Reply by Beth aka Confusedhomemaker

"Well I'm going to sound very slack - but I only post once or twice a week. I just do…"

Annette Piper replied Aug 16, 2008 to How many posts a week should you do to keep readers coming back?

43 Nov 25, 2008
Reply by Rodney

"I try to visit their blog and leave a comment :)"

Annette Piper replied Aug 16, 2008 to Replying to Comments?

32 Feb 26, 2009
Reply by Stacy Cotheran

"Feedback that what I am writing/what I do is appreciated by people out there that I…"

Annette Piper replied Jul 25, 2008 to What's the greatest gift you've received from blogging, tangible of otherwise?

25 Aug 10, 2008
Reply by Nathalie Simmons Jorge

"I scan first and if something grabs me then I read in depth."

Annette Piper replied Jul 25, 2008 to When you read a post, do you read every word or skim? Be honest...;)

11 Jul 25, 2008
Reply by Rachel_L

"If I have a way of finding their blog then I reply in there by commenting on one of…"

Annette Piper replied Jul 15, 2008 to Do you respond to your readers' comments in the comment section of your blog?

29 Jul 17, 2008
Reply by Tena

"Music Too many photos Too many adverts My download speed is slow and costly and the…"

Annette Piper replied Jul 8, 2008 to What turns you OFF from a blog?

28 Aug 2, 2008
Reply by Nadine Sheree

"I started off with Blogger and even though I contribute to a blog in Wordpress I muc…"

Annette Piper replied Jul 5, 2008 to Which one is best?

11 Jul 6, 2008
Reply by Lisa Otto

"Isn't the idea behind it that it needs to appeal to the masses so the lower the leve…"

Annette Piper replied Jul 5, 2008 to Fun blog tool - what is the reading level of your blog?

31 Jul 5, 2008
Reply by Annette Piper

"Bizarre"

Annette Piper replied Jun 28, 2008 to My Husband or Significant Other Thinks Blogging Is.....

364 Apr 29, 2013
Reply by Jessica Torres

RSS

Be a Part of Something Special for Social Good

We are putting together one of the largest projects on behalf of the world's poorest mothers, newborns, and children and need your help. JOIN OUR PRIVATE GROUP to learn more and to get involved.

Advertisement

MARKETPLACE

ADVERTISEMENT

Link to Us

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Mom Bloggers Club.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service