All Discussions Tagged 'Blogger' (16)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

A little help for a brand new blogger

Hi. I just want to say I'm new to the group and I'm really new to blogging and hoping i can find some help. Ive noticed on a few blogs that…

Started by Christal Coupland

3 Oct 8, 2013
Reply by Laarnie De Guzman

Blogger Event In Eugene, OR For See's Candies New Store. You're Invited!

Are you a Blogger in the Eugene/Springfield, OR area? Perhaps Portland area? See's Candies is having a special Blogger Only event to celebr…

Started by Ann Harrison

0 Jun 12, 2013

Does anyone use blogger?

I had to buy a new domain with Hostgator because I accidentally let my domain expire.  I have been trying to get the old domain to point to…

Started by Tanya

1 Apr 14, 2013
Reply by Cindy Buccieri

Needing a New Blog Header

Hi ladies! It's been awhile since I have actively participated here due to a major state to state move in the last 6 months….I'm working o…

Started by Angela

1 Nov 5, 2012
Reply by Dani

Great way to get followers, newbies, too! Free Blogger Opps!

These Free Blogger Opps are a free easy way to host well promoted giveaways on your blog, All prizes are provided and shipped free for yo…

Started by Kathy Thomas

0 Oct 8, 2012

Blogger or Wordpress?

I'm currently on Blogger and have read a few things about switching to Wordpress.  I decided to check them out but recently had some bad cu…

Started by Christina & Jessica

13 Feb 5, 2012
Reply by Digna Dreibelbis

Moms and Bloggers? I could use your HELP!

Hi Mom Bloggers!  I am hoping you might be able to help me with feedback and input.   here is my situation:  - I'm launching my first eBook…

Started by Sharon

1 Apr 19, 2011
Reply by Sharon

So I started blogging again and I decided to go over to Wordpress. I should of done a little research first to see you can't really do anyt…

Started by Katie L

0 Mar 5, 2011

HELP!!! Please Rock the Vote for a candidate you can really get behind! :-)

I'm in the running again this year for the NatureMade Sam-E Good Mood Blogger2, I am truly hoping to make the final 20 round of voting and…

Started by Tracy Iglesias

0 Nov 5, 2010

Introducing The 2nd Annual Mommy Blogger of the YEAR contest!

Hey Everyone!   It's that time again for my Annual Mommy Blogger of the Year Contest!   This is the 2nd Time that for my Bloggy Anniversary…

Started by Lesley

0 May 14, 2010

MBC Cutie of the Week

Uploaded by Katie Wiederholt. Upload a photo of your cutie. They may be featured here. See all of the cuties.

Question of the Day

Rexlaxing on Thanksgiving + You

Did you have a lovely Thanksgiving? How was your day?

Do you have a giveaway and want to know how and where to promote it? Great, join us!

Link to Us

© 2015   Created by Mom Bloggers Club.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service