All Discussions Tagged 'Blogger' (21)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Moms and Bloggers? I could use your HELP!

Hi Mom Bloggers!  I am hoping you might be able to help me with feedback and input.   here is my situation:  - I'm launching my first eBook…

Started by Sharon

1 Apr 19, 2011
Reply by Sharon

Frusterated

So I started blogging again and I decided to go over to Wordpress. I should of done a little research first to see you can't really do anyt…

Started by Katie L

0 Mar 5, 2011

HELP!!! Please Rock the Vote for a candidate you can really get behind! :-)

I'm in the running again this year for the NatureMade Sam-E Good Mood Blogger2, I am truly hoping to make the final 20 round of voting and…

Started by Tracy Iglesias

0 Nov 5, 2010

Introducing The 2nd Annual Mommy Blogger of the YEAR contest!

Hey Everyone!   It's that time again for my Annual Mommy Blogger of the Year Contest!   This is the 2nd Time that for my Bloggy Anniversary…

Started by Lesley

0 May 14, 2010

Looking For Products To Review....

Hi everyone! My name is Jen and I am the woman behind the blog Review Retreat. My blog focuses primarily on product reviews and giveaways,…

Started by Jennifer

0 May 2, 2010

Attorney-at-Mom Looking for more Followers

Funny how time flies . . . I have been blogging since July 2006, but leaped into the mom blogger pool one year ago today, when my daughter…

Started by Caroline Lewis

0 Apr 10, 2010

Want to Become a Guest Blogger?

Hello Groovy Moms!   Groovy Baby Blog is looking for Guest Bloggers. We would love for you to send us an Article about the following topics…

Started by Angela & Angelica

0 Mar 17, 2010

Anyone having a giveaway? Want to be a guest blogger?

I am looking to do something new on my blog like host a giveaway or have a guest blogger. I would really like to do a giveaway that is a ki…

Started by Lindsay Hamner

0 Dec 15, 2009

Recommendations for Blogger Template makeovers

Hello, I'm browsing through some folks who make blogger template makeovers and I'm looking for some recommendations of designers who are co…

Started by Erica

7 Sep 22, 2009
Reply by Emma Hughes

FTC to regulate blog product reviews

I'm surprised I haven't seen alot of chatter about this: http://online.wsj.com/article/SB124045072480346239.html The FTC is currently loo…

Started by Bec Thomas

0 Apr 30, 2009

RSS

Be a Part of Something Special for Social Good

We are putting together one of the largest projects on behalf of the world's poorest mothers, newborns, and children and need your help. JOIN OUR PRIVATE GROUP to learn more and to get involved.

Advertisement

MARKETPLACE

ADVERTISEMENT

Link to Us

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Mom Bloggers Club.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service