All Discussions Tagged 'Book' (14)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Holiday Children's Book Giveaway: "A Very Merry Christmas Prayer"

One winner will receive the children's board book, A Very Merry Christmas Prayer! To enter the giveaway or for more information, please v…

Started by Kelly Ann

0 19 hours ago

I Prayed For You by Jean Fischer {CHILDREN'S BOOK GIVEAWAY}

One winner will receive their own copy of I Prayed For You by Jean Fischer! I highly recommend this sweet story to any parent or soon-to-b…

Started by Kelly Ann

0 Nov 19

Christmas Time: It's All About Jesus! {Children's Book Giveaway}

To enter the giveaway or for more information, please visit here Giveaway Ends: November 21, 2015

Started by Kelly Ann

0 Nov 8

Precious Moments 5-Minute Bedtime Treasury {Children's Book Giveaway}

The Precious Moments 5-Minute Bible Stories combines a simple and popular 5-minute format with best-loved content from Precious Moments in…

Started by Kelly Ann

1 Oct 19
Reply by Katherine Heavlin

Win or Lose, I Love You! {Children's Book Giveaway}

Win or Lose, I Love You! by Lysa TerKeurst offers a fun way for children to learn about the important lessons of good sportsmanship and ke…

Started by Kelly Ann

0 Oct 6

Give the Gift of Confident Faith: The Apologetics Study Bible for Students GIVEAWAY

GIVEAWAY! Give the gift of confident faith. Enter to win your very own copy of the Apologetics Study Bible for Students.  To enter the…

Started by Kelly Ann

0 Aug 10

2 New Books & CD Set Added To My Giveaways

●☆● 2 NEW Books & CD Set Added To My Giveaways ●☆● Enter These Giveaways Here

Started by Jody

0 Jul 23

A new humorous book on the horizon about motherhood!

Hi Ladies! I'm new to Mom Bloggers Club Network but am very excited to let you know that my humorous book about motherhood, entitled "MOMMY…

Started by Ann Van De Water

0 Jan 19, 2014

Mommy Blogger Blog Hop

From 10/25/12 to 11/23/2013 This is a hop for any and all Mommy Bloggers who want to join in the tours of these wonderful children's books…

Started by Vickie Dold

0 Nov 13, 2012

Hiring 4 My Team

Become a consultant with a wonderful company! Host catalog or Home parties. Even sell online if you wish. This is an excellent opportunity…

Started by shanna brooks

0 Oct 29, 2012

MBC Cutie of the Week

Uploaded by Katie Wiederholt. Upload a photo of your cutie. They may be featured here. See all of the cuties.

Question of the Day

Rexlaxing on Thanksgiving + You

Did you have a lovely Thanksgiving? How was your day?

Do you have a giveaway and want to know how and where to promote it? Great, join us!

Link to Us

© 2015   Created by Mom Bloggers Club.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service