All Discussions Tagged 'Book' (27)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

A new humorous book on the horizon about motherhood!

Hi Ladies! I'm new to Mom Bloggers Club Network but am very excited to let you know that my humorous book about motherhood, entitled "MOMMY…

Started by Ann Van De Water

0 Jan 19

Mommy Blogger Blog Hop

From 10/25/12 to 11/23/2013 This is a hop for any and all Mommy Bloggers who want to join in the tours of these wonderful children's books…

Started by Vickie Dold

0 Nov 13, 2012

Hiring 4 My Team

Become a consultant with a wonderful company! Host catalog or Home parties. Even sell online if you wish. This is an excellent opportunity…

Started by shanna brooks

0 Oct 29, 2012

Win An 8x8 20 Page Leather Photo Book

Win An 8x8 20 Page Leather Photo Book - Ends 9/26

Started by Diane @ Me, Him and the Cats

0 Aug 27, 2012

NEW BOOK GIVEAWAY ENDING SOON!!

Overview: At age twenty-one, Andrea Palpant Dilley stripped the Christian fish decal off her car bumper in a symbolic act of departure f…

Started by Jody

0 Jul 5, 2012

Book Reviewers

At this time time, Sugar Creek Publicity is currently accepting new reviewers who are dedicated readers and have a fairly well-established…

Started by Kimberly Scott

0 Feb 13, 2012

Enter to WIN My Mom Hugs Trees Paperback Book by Robyn Ringgold

Enter for your chance to win a Paperback Copy of children's book MY MOM HUGS TREES by author Robyn Ringgold. Deadline to enter is 2/14/2012…

Started by Erin Arnoldi

0 Feb 8, 2012

Give the Gift of Quality Time and a Message of Self-worth this Christmas

It's easy to get caught up in the wish list for Christmas, but I would like to encourage you this Christmas to consider something that ever…

Started by Jennifer Campoverde

0 Nov 24, 2011

Low Entry Giveaway: The Best Homemade Baby Food on the Planet Book

Written by two highly-respected experts, The Best Homemade Baby Food on the Planet Book contains more than 200 delicious, wholesome and nat…

Started by Julie Kenney

0 Apr 13, 2011

Our Monthly Bookclub is BACK! With Two Autographed Copies of this month's title! :)

Ascending Butterfly Active Giveaways: Our holidays buying guide is on OVER TIME, LOL :) Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ - Ends 12/29 - Xyron Creatopia All-In-One…

Started by Tracy Iglesias

0 Dec 29, 2010

RSS

10/22/14 Writing Prompt

Facebook Hop - Every Monday!

CATCH THE BUZZ

SPECIAL HELLO FROM FRAN!

Link to Us

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Mom Bloggers Club.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service