All Discussions Tagged 'Book' (27)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Promote Your Giveaways: Book Giveaway Linky, CSN Stores Giveaway Linky and the Fantastic Friday Giveaway Linky

I currently host three weekly giveaway linkies that are receiving a lot of buzz. If you are looking for a place to promote your giveaways,…

Started by FrugalMom

0 Oct 5, 2010

A Must Have Book : The Little King and His Marshmallow Kingdom Book Giveaway!

A Must Have Book : The Little King and His Marshmallow Kingdom Book Giveaway! Click HERE

Started by Show Me MaMa

0 Sep 12, 2010

The Earring Style Book Giveaway!

Love some more entries on the The Earring Style Book Giveaway LOW Entries click HERE

Started by Show Me MaMa

0 Sep 7, 2010

Win Deadly Fear by Cynthia Eden

Enter for your chance to win one of three copies of Deadly Fear by Cynthia Eden Open to US & Canada Ends August 20/10 http://candidcle…

Started by Kimberly B

0 Aug 12, 2010

Starting a New Online Book Club but not having success yet-Advice?

I've started a group called Slow Readers Club on my site, and here. It all started when I was reading a book for 7 days (it's my site thing…

Started by Readers4authors

0 Jun 29, 2010

Fluerville Diaper Bag filled with Goodies!

"It's all about hte Bump Month" over at Savvy Sassy MomsClick here to enter this Giveaway http://bit.ly/birthclub  

Started by Andrea Fellman

0 May 11, 2010

Giveaway Book: Just Let Me Lie Down

I am giving away 3 books of, Just Let Me Lie Down ends 4/30.  Stop on by to enter!.

Started by Debbie Hassman

0 Apr 19, 2010

Enter to Win a Copy of The Raindrop by Brian D. McClure

Stop by The Children's and Teens' Book Connection and enter to win a copy of The Raindrop by Brian D. McClure.   Through the uplifting rhym…

Started by Cheryl C. Malandrinos

0 Apr 5, 2010

Latest Giveaways at SahmReviews.com

Latest giveaways at SahmReviews.com: Here is the latest giveaway at SahmReviews.com: Bisquick Pancake Nation Prize Package! Ends 03/18/2010…

Started by Nicole

0 Mar 17, 2010

"Danny the Dragon Meets Jimmy" Book Giveaway

Just visit my recent blog post and leave a comment about a special friendship in your life.  Earn an extra entry for becoming a follower, a…

Started by Sheryl Pimentel

0 Mar 3, 2010

RSS

Be a Part of Something Special for Social Good

We are putting together one of the largest projects on behalf of the world's poorest mothers, newborns, and children and need your help. JOIN OUR PRIVATE GROUP to learn more and to get involved.

Advertisement

MARKETPLACE

ADVERTISEMENT

Link to Us

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Mom Bloggers Club.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service