All Discussions Tagged 'Book' (27)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Promote Your Giveaways: Book Giveaway Linky, CSN Stores Giveaway Linky and the Fantastic Friday Giveaway Linky

I currently host three weekly giveaway linkies that are receiving a lot of buzz. If you are looking for a place to promote your giveaways,…

Started by FrugalMom

0 Oct 5, 2010

A Must Have Book : The Little King and His Marshmallow Kingdom Book Giveaway!

A Must Have Book : The Little King and His Marshmallow Kingdom Book Giveaway! Click HERE

Started by Show Me MaMa

0 Sep 12, 2010

The Earring Style Book Giveaway!

Love some more entries on the The Earring Style Book Giveaway LOW Entries click HERE

Started by Show Me MaMa

0 Sep 7, 2010

Win Deadly Fear by Cynthia Eden

Enter for your chance to win one of three copies of Deadly Fear by Cynthia Eden Open to US & Canada Ends August 20/10 http://candidcle…

Started by Kimberly B

0 Aug 12, 2010

Starting a New Online Book Club but not having success yet-Advice?

I've started a group called Slow Readers Club on my site, and here. It all started when I was reading a book for 7 days (it's my site thing…

Started by Readers4authors

0 Jun 29, 2010

Fluerville Diaper Bag filled with Goodies!

"It's all about hte Bump Month" over at Savvy Sassy MomsClick here to enter this Giveaway http://bit.ly/birthclub  

Started by Andrea Fellman

0 May 11, 2010

Giveaway Book: Just Let Me Lie Down

I am giving away 3 books of, Just Let Me Lie Down ends 4/30.  Stop on by to enter!.

Started by Debbie Hassman

0 Apr 19, 2010

Enter to Win a Copy of The Raindrop by Brian D. McClure

Stop by The Children's and Teens' Book Connection and enter to win a copy of The Raindrop by Brian D. McClure.   Through the uplifting rhym…

Started by Cheryl C. Malandrinos

0 Apr 5, 2010

Latest Giveaways at SahmReviews.com

Latest giveaways at SahmReviews.com: Here is the latest giveaway at SahmReviews.com: Bisquick Pancake Nation Prize Package! Ends 03/18/2010…

Started by Nicole

0 Mar 17, 2010

"Danny the Dragon Meets Jimmy" Book Giveaway

Just visit my recent blog post and leave a comment about a special friendship in your life.  Earn an extra entry for becoming a follower, a…

Started by Sheryl Pimentel

0 Mar 3, 2010

RSS

10/31/14 BLOG PROMPT

Facebook Hop - Every Monday!

CATCH THE BUZZ

SPECIAL HELLO FROM FRAN!

Link to Us

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Mom Bloggers Club.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service