All Discussions Tagged 'Christmas' (15)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Handmade Jewelry

I make handmade Jewelry that I sell on ArtFire inorder to be able to stay home with my 2 kids. Please check out my blog and my shop on ArtF…

Started by Jennifer Tuminello

0 Feb 12, 2013

Please Help Me Reach 100 Likes on my Blog's Facebook Page by Christmas

Hi Moms, I'm putting out a Christmas wish: to reach 100 "likes" on my Eco-Mothering Facebook page before Dec. 25. I've been blogging for ye…

Started by Donna DeForbes

0 Dec 20, 2012

Christmas Dinner Ideas

Hello all!   I'm looking for ideas for a fun * special * delicious * entertaining Christmas Eve dinner for my husband, two teenagers, and m…

Started by Diane Reiter

2 Dec 19, 2011
Reply by Ashley Shaffer

Auntie Maybe Santa Can Get You Some Patches For Your Holey Jeans- My 3 Yr Old Niece

So I was babysitting my niece and nephew tonight & I was wearing jeans like this This is my nephew Alex Then my niece Jenna who is on…

Started by Lisa Cash Hanson

0 Dec 8, 2011

Give the Gift of Quality Time and a Message of Self-worth this Christmas

It's easy to get caught up in the wish list for Christmas, but I would like to encourage you this Christmas to consider something that ever…

Started by Jennifer Campoverde

0 Nov 24, 2011

100 Days to Christmas begins September 16!

Friday, September 16, 2011 is exactly 100 Days to Christmas. . .and so will begin this year's countdown. This year, you have 2 ways that y…

Started by Jennifer Tankersley

0 Sep 7, 2011

Jingle Bell Hop Blog Hop Party!!!

I would like to invite you to our first ever Blog Party on Mommies Point of View and also Oh My Heartsie http://www.MommiesPointofView.blog

Started by Glenda Cates

0 Dec 6, 2010

100+ Homemade Gift Ideas

I made a massive list of gifts to help inspire people to make rather than buy this Christmas. http://quirkymomma.com/2009/101-homeade-gift

Started by Rachel Miller

0 Nov 27, 2009

Christmas Worries? Anyone relate?

If you celebrate Christmas are you getting a little worried about being able to purchase gifts? Can you believe its only 7 weeks away??? T…

Started by Stephanie Fish

1 Nov 25, 2009
Reply by Heather Masson

TinyPrints pre-Thanksgiving sale and special "Mom's Club" discount code!

Since I know most people finish off their turkey and instantly think of Holiday/Christmas cards I thought I'd pass on this TinyPrints coupo…

Started by kikarose

0 Nov 24, 2009

RSS

Daily Blog Prompt

Question of the Day

Girls' Night Out

We're all very, very busy and tend to keep up with our friends via social media. But, do you take time for girls' nights out?