All Discussions Tagged 'Christmas' (15)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Handmade Jewelry

I make handmade Jewelry that I sell on ArtFire inorder to be able to stay home with my 2 kids. Please check out my blog and my shop on ArtF…

Started by Jennifer Tuminello

0 Feb 12, 2013

Please Help Me Reach 100 Likes on my Blog's Facebook Page by Christmas

Hi Moms, I'm putting out a Christmas wish: to reach 100 "likes" on my Eco-Mothering Facebook page before Dec. 25. I've been blogging for ye…

Started by Donna DeForbes

0 Dec 20, 2012

Christmas Dinner Ideas

Hello all!   I'm looking for ideas for a fun * special * delicious * entertaining Christmas Eve dinner for my husband, two teenagers, and m…

Started by Diane Reiter

2 Dec 19, 2011
Reply by Ashley Shaffer

Auntie Maybe Santa Can Get You Some Patches For Your Holey Jeans- My 3 Yr Old Niece

So I was babysitting my niece and nephew tonight & I was wearing jeans like this This is my nephew Alex Then my niece Jenna who is on…

Started by Lisa Cash Hanson

0 Dec 8, 2011

Give the Gift of Quality Time and a Message of Self-worth this Christmas

It's easy to get caught up in the wish list for Christmas, but I would like to encourage you this Christmas to consider something that ever…

Started by Jennifer Campoverde

0 Nov 24, 2011

100 Days to Christmas begins September 16!

Friday, September 16, 2011 is exactly 100 Days to Christmas. . .and so will begin this year's countdown. This year, you have 2 ways that y…

Started by Jennifer Tankersley

0 Sep 7, 2011

Jingle Bell Hop Blog Hop Party!!!

I would like to invite you to our first ever Blog Party on Mommies Point of View and also Oh My Heartsie http://www.MommiesPointofView.blog

Started by Glenda Cates

0 Dec 6, 2010

100+ Homemade Gift Ideas

I made a massive list of gifts to help inspire people to make rather than buy this Christmas. http://quirkymomma.com/2009/101-homeade-gift

Started by Rachel Miller

0 Nov 27, 2009

Christmas Worries? Anyone relate?

If you celebrate Christmas are you getting a little worried about being able to purchase gifts? Can you believe its only 7 weeks away??? T…

Started by Stephanie Fish

1 Nov 25, 2009
Reply by Heather Masson

TinyPrints pre-Thanksgiving sale and special "Mom's Club" discount code!

Since I know most people finish off their turkey and instantly think of Holiday/Christmas cards I thought I'd pass on this TinyPrints coupo…

Started by kikarose

0 Nov 24, 2009

RSS

FIND US ON SOCIAL MEDIA

Blog Prompt

Question of the Day

TGIF! Do You Have a Fun Night Planned?

What's in store for your Friday night?