Advertisement

All Discussions Tagged 'Christmas' (18)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Holiday Children's Book Giveaway: "A Very Merry Christmas Prayer"

One winner will receive the children's board book, A Very Merry Christmas Prayer! To enter the giveaway or for more information, please v…

Started by Kelly Ann

0 Nov 27, 2015

MercyMe It’s Christmas! CD GIVEAWAY (Special Pizza Ranch Edition)

To enter the giveaway or for more information, please visit here Giveaway Ends: November 24, 2015

Started by Kelly Ann

0 Nov 13, 2015

Christmas Time: It's All About Jesus! {Children's Book Giveaway}

To enter the giveaway or for more information, please visit here Giveaway Ends: November 21, 2015

Started by Kelly Ann

0 Nov 8, 2015

Handmade Jewelry

I make handmade Jewelry that I sell on ArtFire inorder to be able to stay home with my 2 kids. Please check out my blog and my shop on ArtF…

Started by Jennifer Tuminello

0 Feb 12, 2013

Please Help Me Reach 100 Likes on my Blog's Facebook Page by Christmas

Hi Moms, I'm putting out a Christmas wish: to reach 100 "likes" on my Eco-Mothering Facebook page before Dec. 25. I've been blogging for ye…

Started by Donna DeForbes

0 Dec 20, 2012

Christmas Dinner Ideas

Hello all!   I'm looking for ideas for a fun * special * delicious * entertaining Christmas Eve dinner for my husband, two teenagers, and m…

Started by Diane Reiter

2 Dec 19, 2011
Reply by Ashley Shaffer

Auntie Maybe Santa Can Get You Some Patches For Your Holey Jeans- My 3 Yr Old Niece

So I was babysitting my niece and nephew tonight & I was wearing jeans like this This is my nephew Alex Then my niece Jenna who is on…

Started by Lisa Cash Hanson

0 Dec 8, 2011

Give the Gift of Quality Time and a Message of Self-worth this Christmas

It's easy to get caught up in the wish list for Christmas, but I would like to encourage you this Christmas to consider something that ever…

Started by Jennifer Campoverde

0 Nov 24, 2011

100 Days to Christmas begins September 16!

Friday, September 16, 2011 is exactly 100 Days to Christmas. . .and so will begin this year's countdown. This year, you have 2 ways that y…

Started by Jennifer Tankersley

0 Sep 7, 2011

Jingle Bell Hop Blog Hop Party!!!

I would like to invite you to our first ever Blog Party on Mommies Point of View and also Oh My Heartsie http://www.MommiesPointofView.blog

Started by Glenda Cates

0 Dec 6, 2010

RSS

ADVERTISEMENT

MBC CUTIES

Our current cutie was uploaded by ChelleUpload a photo of your cutie. They may be featured here. See all of the cuties.

Our Latest Food, Travel & Lifestyle Posts

SecureTeen: Ensuring a Safer Digital Experience for Kids

The threats of internet have been well-documented over the years, and while you as parent may know how to avoid them, chances are your kids don’t. Things could get ugly real fast if you don’t ensure their safety. However, it is easier said than done, especially in the modern day because kids spend…

ADVERTISEMENT

VISIT THESE BLOGGERS

ADVERTISE

© 2016   Created by Mom Bloggers Club.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service