All Discussions Tagged 'Christmas' (48)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

My 25 Days of Christmas is Currently Running - 25 Giveaways until Dec 18th

There are 10 going strong right now from tea, to baby things, to AMEX cards. Each with up to 10 ways to enter. Check out the top of my pa…

Started by Maria

0 Dec 5, 2009

100+ Homemade Gift Ideas

I made a massive list of gifts to help inspire people to make rather than buy this Christmas. http://quirkymomma.com/2009/101-homeade-gift

Started by Rachel Miller

0 Nov 27, 2009

Christmas Worries? Anyone relate?

If you celebrate Christmas are you getting a little worried about being able to purchase gifts? Can you believe its only 7 weeks away??? T…

Started by Stephanie Fish

1 Nov 25, 2009
Reply by Heather Masson

TinyPrints pre-Thanksgiving sale and special "Mom's Club" discount code!

Since I know most people finish off their turkey and instantly think of Holiday/Christmas cards I thought I'd pass on this TinyPrints coupo…

Started by kikarose

0 Nov 24, 2009

Santa or no Santa?

Just wondering... Are there other families out there who DON'T celebrate Santa at Christmas? We do not celebrate Santa in my household and…

Started by Amy {Mom Spark}

11 Dec 23, 2008
Reply by Amy {Mom Spark}

What do you want for Christmas or Hannukka?

This year I am hoping to spend the holidays at home with my immediate family. We usually spend Christmas 3 hours away with a big family ga…

Started by Harriet B

0 Dec 14, 2008

Countdown to Christmas - Glow Mama Giveaway!

Glow Mama – Thirst Quenching Goodness for the Pregnant Mom (Countdown to Christmas!) As part of the Countdown to Christmas giveaway week…

Started by Kristina

1 Dec 8, 2008
Reply by Kristina

NYC moms - Radio City Christmas Spectacular AND Cirque du Soleil Wintuk TICKET GIVEAWAYS!

If you're in the NY metro area, here's your chance to win a family 4-pack of tickets to two GREAT holiday shows here in New York! Radio Ci…

Started by Kristina

0 Dec 5, 2008

Win a family 4-pack of tix to the Radio City Christmas Spectacular!

Prize info: 4 tickets to the 4pm showing of the Radio City Christmas Spectacular on December 28, 2008 at the legendary Radio City Music Hal…

Started by Kristina

0 Dec 3, 2008

Choice of Boy or Girl Elf from ElfingAround.com

This is a new and fun holiday experience to share with your children year after year.. and it's all because of a cute little elf! You can w…

Started by Miranda Hicks

2 Dec 2, 2008
Reply by ~Jamie

RSS

Be a Part of Something Special for Social Good

We are putting together one of the largest projects on behalf of the world's poorest mothers, newborns, and children and need your help. JOIN OUR PRIVATE GROUP to learn more and to get involved.

Advertisement

MARKETPLACE

ADVERTISEMENT

Link to Us

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Mom Bloggers Club.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service