All Discussions Tagged 'Connect' (5)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

There is a NEW FOLLOWER TOOL to replace Google Friend Connect LIVE NOW

My friends and I were part of the beta test for a new follower toolthat could possibly replace Google Friend Connect. As you’ve probably he…

Started by Lisa Cash Hanson

0 Feb 2, 2012

There is a NEW FOLLOWER TOOL to replace Google Friend Connect LIVE NOW

My friends and I were part of the beta test for a new follower toolthat could possibly replace Google Friend Connect. As you’ve probably he…

Started by Lisa Cash Hanson

0 Feb 2, 2012

Google Connect

Is it me or is anyone else having trouble using Google Connect today?  I am trying to follow blogs and keep getting a message that "I am un…

Started by Tina Wright

0 Jan 18, 2011

Google Friend Connect with Wordpress

I added Google Friend Connect to my Wordpress Blog but I am having trouble with the widget.  When I am logged in I can see the follow butto…

Started by Christine Horne

1 Mar 11, 2010
Reply by Heather MarineCorpsNomads

Mom blogger Friends, I need some!!

I finally just got my Google Friend Connect up! What a process, I think it was the laptop I was using or maybe its just that I stink at all…

Started by Brianne De Leon

14 Oct 12, 2009
Reply by Brianne De Leon

RSS

12/19/14 DAILY BLOG PROMPT

A SPECIAL GREETING FROM FRAN DRESCHER

MOM BLOGGERS FOR SOCIAL GOOD

Mom Bloggers for Social Good is a global coalition of 2000+ mom bloggers who currently span over twenty countries and who care about spreading the good news about the amazing work non-profit organizations and NGOs are doing around the world.  Want to make a difference? Please join us!

Toxic Free Blog - by Brittany Glynn

Brittany is a director of the Toxic Free Foundation and created the first ever Toxic Free Certification Program.  Weekly, Brittany publishes the Toxic Free Blog and provides coaching to over 10,000 families in the United States alone.  She is the author of a Toxic Free educational series and co-author of several Toxic Free learning programs. Brittany is also an award winning author. 

© 2014   Created by Mom Bloggers Club.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service