All Discussions Tagged 'Design' (10)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Needing a New Blog Header

Hi ladies! It's been awhile since I have actively participated here due to a major state to state move in the last 6 months….I'm working o…

Started by Angela

1 Nov 5, 2012
Reply by Dani

Blog Design Giveaway!

Have you been looking to update your blog design??  Here is your chance to enter for a chance to get a free Custom Blogger Design for Free!…

Started by Shawna Boyer

2 May 17, 2012
Reply by Angela & Angelica

Need Help With Your Blog?

To all the Mommy Bloggers out there ... if you need any help with your blog, I'd be happy to help!  I specialize in design and clean-up / o…

Started by Mommy Ro

0 Sep 6, 2011

Blog Design Series

Hi ladies! I am writing a Blog Design Series and thought some of you might be interested.  I have completed the first two of what will be a…

Started by Brittany at Mommy Words

0 Mar 15, 2011

Blog Design Series

Hi ladies! I am writing a Blog Design Series and thought some of you miht be interested.  I have completed the first two of what will be a…

0 Mar 15, 2011

New Series on Blog Design

Hi I just started a new series on Blog Design that I thought might be helpful!  First in the "Is Your Blog Beautiful?" series is Header and…

0 Feb 5, 2011

Blog Design Giveaway on my Design Site

Blog Design Giveaway on Happy Housewife Designs!  This giveaway is for Blogger only (but I will soon be designing for WP too).  If your th…

Started by Lindsay Hamner

4 Dec 30, 2010
Reply by Melissa

Blog Design Giveaway

Blog Design Giveaway on Happy Housewife Designs!  This giveaway is for Blogger only (but I will soon be designing for WP too).  If your th…

Started by Lindsay Hamner

0 Dec 8, 2010

Need a Blog Designer!

I'm looking to move from blogspot to wordpress.org so I would need a total transfer, I am also looking for a whole new theme. If there are…

Started by Georgiana Owens

1 Jun 12, 2010
Reply by Nikki Brewer

I Want To Have My Blog Professionally Designed

Okay ladies - I am ready to bite the bullet and have someone design my blog. The "free stuff" has been fine for a few weeks but it just isn…

Started by Jackie Bullard

2 Aug 4, 2009
Reply by Stitchblade

RSS

10/21/14 Writing Prompt

Facebook Hop - Every Monday!

CATCH THE BUZZ

SPECIAL HELLO FROM FRAN!

Link to Us

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Mom Bloggers Club.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service