All Discussions Tagged 'Followers' (36)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Subscribing vs Following: Is One Better Than The Other?

This is somewhat piggy-backing off my other discussion about losing some subscribers. And I guess this is a two-fold questions.   First of…

Started by Mimi

3 Feb 20, 2010
Reply by Beth aka Confusedhomemaker

$20 Amazon Gift Card

Hello Fellow Bloggers, I have been blogging for a long time at www.mybrandnamebaby.com. I have just started a new blog that focuses on moms…

Started by Teri

0 Oct 7, 2009

Share, Link and Following

I wish to invite everyone to share your favorite quotes on a designated topic in my blog and you get to leave your link to your blog. Pleas…

Started by Christine Vivero

0 Sep 19, 2009

48 hrs. in and I'm hooked! (Newbie)

Hello All, I'm Jen and I've joined MBC and I'm addicted! I've been on here for 2 days and met so many great people and have gotten instant…

Started by Jen Lawrence

7 Sep 14, 2009
Reply by Stacie in Atlanta

Linking to Facebook...

If you have Facebook... Do you know how to link your blog to Facebook? I was using FB Notes imports before... But it seems just too much on…

Started by Maki Hagan

0 Jul 23, 2009

Number of Followers Disappeared???

Don't know where to go for an answer to this ... I use Blogger and my Followers box used to have the number of Followers in parantheses rig…

Started by Melinda Means

0 Jun 10, 2009

RSS

Be a Part of Something Special for Social Good

We are putting together one of the largest projects on behalf of the world's poorest mothers, newborns, and children and need your help. JOIN OUR PRIVATE GROUP to learn more and to get involved.

Advertisement

MARKETPLACE

ADVERTISEMENT

Link to Us

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Mom Bloggers Club.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service