All Discussions Tagged 'Help' (14)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

A little help for a brand new blogger

Hi. I just want to say I'm new to the group and I'm really new to blogging and hoping i can find some help. Ive noticed on a few blogs that…

Started by Christal Coupland

3 Oct 8, 2013
Reply by Laarnie De Guzman

Advice on how I can gain followers/readers

Hey everyone. So, I have been blogging since July but my reader base is pretty much zero and I am beginning to become discouraged. I would…

Started by Kimberly

0 Nov 6, 2012

Gorgeous, New, High End Online Boutiques - SEO Suggestions!

Good Morning!  Man it is FREEZING out here in the North East! Anyway, I am hoping to start off 2012 running fast and I would love some advi…

Started by Patty Gatter

0 Jan 4, 2012

Sharing { Blogs } is Caring <3 Lets Help Eachother

As I Browse through mombloggersclub.com I see the most amazing group of Modern day Women who are over achievers and who are pushing themsel…

Started by Niko Luk

8 Sep 5, 2011
Reply by Ashley Hudson

Frusterated

So I started blogging again and I decided to go over to Wordpress. I should of done a little research first to see you can't really do anyt…

Started by Katie L

0 Mar 5, 2011

Novel Submission

I am writing a novel!  When my youngest child started grade one I knew I would a have a huge gap of time to fill.  I started writing.  It's…

Started by halli lilburn

0 Feb 25, 2011

HELP!!! Please Rock the Vote for a candidate you can really get behind! :-)

I'm in the running again this year for the NatureMade Sam-E Good Mood Blogger2, I am truly hoping to make the final 20 round of voting and…

Started by Tracy Iglesias

0 Nov 5, 2010

Book Giveaway: The Pocket Therapist by Therese Borchard

The Pocket Therapist by Therese J. Borchard is a valuable collection of tools and strategies to help you keep a handle on anxiety, negativi…

Started by Angela

0 Apr 12, 2010

"Fake" Entrants to giveaways?

Ever have a person enter your giveaway - where you have required they blog or tweet links as a bonus entry -- and when you check their "blo…

Started by Angela

4 Mar 6, 2010
Reply by Danyale N

Need Help- Can't change my blog background

I am hoping to get some help on here by you veteran bloggers.  Here's my situation:I want to change my background. I deleted the HTML code…

Started by Cheryl Price

1 Feb 24, 2010
Reply by Cheryl Price

RSS

10/21/14 Writing Prompt

Facebook Hop - Every Monday!

CATCH THE BUZZ

SPECIAL HELLO FROM FRAN!

Link to Us

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Mom Bloggers Club.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service