All Discussions Tagged 'Help' (14)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

A little help for a brand new blogger

Hi. I just want to say I'm new to the group and I'm really new to blogging and hoping i can find some help. Ive noticed on a few blogs that…

Started by Christal Coupland

3 Oct 8, 2013
Reply by Laarnie De Guzman

Advice on how I can gain followers/readers

Hey everyone. So, I have been blogging since July but my reader base is pretty much zero and I am beginning to become discouraged. I would…

Started by Kimberly

0 Nov 6, 2012

Gorgeous, New, High End Online Boutiques - SEO Suggestions!

Good Morning!  Man it is FREEZING out here in the North East! Anyway, I am hoping to start off 2012 running fast and I would love some advi…

Started by Patty Gatter

0 Jan 4, 2012

Sharing { Blogs } is Caring <3 Lets Help Eachother

As I Browse through mombloggersclub.com I see the most amazing group of Modern day Women who are over achievers and who are pushing themsel…

Started by Niko Luk

8 Sep 5, 2011
Reply by Ashley Hudson

Frusterated

So I started blogging again and I decided to go over to Wordpress. I should of done a little research first to see you can't really do anyt…

Started by Katie L

0 Mar 5, 2011

Novel Submission

I am writing a novel!  When my youngest child started grade one I knew I would a have a huge gap of time to fill.  I started writing.  It's…

Started by halli lilburn

0 Feb 25, 2011

HELP!!! Please Rock the Vote for a candidate you can really get behind! :-)

I'm in the running again this year for the NatureMade Sam-E Good Mood Blogger2, I am truly hoping to make the final 20 round of voting and…

Started by Tracy Iglesias

0 Nov 5, 2010

Book Giveaway: The Pocket Therapist by Therese Borchard

The Pocket Therapist by Therese J. Borchard is a valuable collection of tools and strategies to help you keep a handle on anxiety, negativi…

Started by Angela

0 Apr 12, 2010

"Fake" Entrants to giveaways?

Ever have a person enter your giveaway - where you have required they blog or tweet links as a bonus entry -- and when you check their "blo…

Started by Angela

4 Mar 6, 2010
Reply by Danyale N

Need Help- Can't change my blog background

I am hoping to get some help on here by you veteran bloggers.  Here's my situation:I want to change my background. I deleted the HTML code…

Started by Cheryl Price

1 Feb 24, 2010
Reply by Cheryl Price

RSS

Be a Part of Something Special for Social Good

We are putting together one of the largest projects on behalf of the world's poorest mothers, newborns, and children and need your help. JOIN OUR PRIVATE GROUP to learn more and to get involved.

Advertisement

MARKETPLACE

ADVERTISEMENT

Link to Us

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Mom Bloggers Club.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service