All Discussions Tagged 'Holiday' (23)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Style File | Hello Holidays

The holidays are fast approaching and that means it's time to update your home. By simply incorporating a pop of seasonal colors or graphic…

Started by Bethanie Cabral

0 Nov 3, 2013

FREE Disney Christmas Ornament

I just received this FREE Disney Christmas Ornament and my kids absolutely loved it. They cant wait till next Christmas to put it on the tr…

Started by Bobbie Konkos

0 Jan 30, 2013

ace and friends - 2012 Holiday Gift Guide Giveaways- Keurig Vue and More To Come....

Green Giant Seasoned Steamer Prize Pack {12/1} 2012 Holiday Gift Guide: KIDZ BOP Christmas! 2012 {12/16} 2012 Holiday Gift Guide: Ke…

Started by Michelle Giera

0 Nov 29, 2012

Giveaways - 2012 Holiday Gift Guide

Book Giveaway: Win a copy of The Littlest Angel by Heidi Chandler. Open to U.S. and Canadian residents. Giveaway ends 11/26 at 10 p.m.   E…

Started by TGFTG

0 Nov 18, 2012

Looking for Sponsors for my 2012 Holiday Gift Guide

For the second year in a row, I'll be doing a holiday gift guide. I’ll be donating ALL of the books and toys I receive to Michigan charitie…

Started by TGFTG

0 Nov 11, 2012

Chubby Toddler Hands Are Just Right for Duplo and a Giveaway

My toddlers loved Duplo. Duplo playsets allowed them to develop the dexterity to manage the larger Lego sets. Get your toddler a Duplo My F…

Started by Mom on the Run

0 Dec 18, 2011

Got a Lego-loving boy with Lego on his letter to the guy in the red suit?!?

I'm giving away a super cool Lego set -- Pirates of the Caribbean Fountain of Youth. Win this and more on Musings from Me's Holiday Gift Gu…

0 Dec 18, 2011

Got a Lego-loving boy with Lego on his letter to the guy in the red suit?!?

I'm giving away a super cool Lego set -- Pirates of the Caribbean Fountain of Youth. Win this and more on Musings from Me's Holiday Gift Gu…

0 Dec 18, 2011

Giveaways!!!

Holiday Gift Guide: Enstrom Chocolate Almond Toffee Giveaway http://showmemama.com/blog/2011/12/13/holiday-gift-guide-enstrom/ Holiday Gif…

Started by Show Me MaMa

0 Dec 13, 2011

Holiday Gift Guide Giveaways!

More Holiday Gift Guide Giveaways and reviews at http://showmemama.com Make sure to enter and leave a comment on our reviews as well.  Here…

Started by Show Me MaMa

0 Dec 11, 2011

RSS

Be a Part of Something Special for Social Good

We are putting together one of the largest projects on behalf of the world's poorest mothers, newborns, and children and need your help. JOIN OUR PRIVATE GROUP to learn more and to get involved.

Advertisement

MARKETPLACE

ADVERTISEMENT

Link to Us

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Mom Bloggers Club.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service