All Discussions Tagged 'Holiday' (23)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Style File | Hello Holidays

The holidays are fast approaching and that means it's time to update your home. By simply incorporating a pop of seasonal colors or graphic…

Started by Bethanie Cabral

0 Nov 3, 2013

FREE Disney Christmas Ornament

I just received this FREE Disney Christmas Ornament and my kids absolutely loved it. They cant wait till next Christmas to put it on the tr…

Started by Bobbie Konkos

0 Jan 30, 2013

ace and friends - 2012 Holiday Gift Guide Giveaways- Keurig Vue and More To Come....

Green Giant Seasoned Steamer Prize Pack {12/1} 2012 Holiday Gift Guide: KIDZ BOP Christmas! 2012 {12/16} 2012 Holiday Gift Guide: Ke…

Started by Michelle Giera

0 Nov 29, 2012

Giveaways - 2012 Holiday Gift Guide

Book Giveaway: Win a copy of The Littlest Angel by Heidi Chandler. Open to U.S. and Canadian residents. Giveaway ends 11/26 at 10 p.m.   E…

Started by TGFTG

0 Nov 18, 2012

Looking for Sponsors for my 2012 Holiday Gift Guide

For the second year in a row, I'll be doing a holiday gift guide. I’ll be donating ALL of the books and toys I receive to Michigan charitie…

Started by TGFTG

0 Nov 11, 2012

Chubby Toddler Hands Are Just Right for Duplo and a Giveaway

My toddlers loved Duplo. Duplo playsets allowed them to develop the dexterity to manage the larger Lego sets. Get your toddler a Duplo My F…

Started by Mom on the Run

0 Dec 18, 2011

Got a Lego-loving boy with Lego on his letter to the guy in the red suit?!?

I'm giving away a super cool Lego set -- Pirates of the Caribbean Fountain of Youth. Win this and more on Musings from Me's Holiday Gift Gu…

0 Dec 18, 2011

Got a Lego-loving boy with Lego on his letter to the guy in the red suit?!?

I'm giving away a super cool Lego set -- Pirates of the Caribbean Fountain of Youth. Win this and more on Musings from Me's Holiday Gift Gu…

0 Dec 18, 2011

Giveaways!!!

Holiday Gift Guide: Enstrom Chocolate Almond Toffee Giveaway http://showmemama.com/blog/2011/12/13/holiday-gift-guide-enstrom/ Holiday Gif…

Started by Show Me MaMa

0 Dec 13, 2011

Holiday Gift Guide Giveaways!

More Holiday Gift Guide Giveaways and reviews at http://showmemama.com Make sure to enter and leave a comment on our reviews as well.  Here…

Started by Show Me MaMa

0 Dec 11, 2011

RSS

Advertisement

MARKETPLACE

ADVERTISEMENT

Link to Us

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Mom Bloggers Club.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service