All Discussions Tagged 'New' (21)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

New Here! Wanted to say Hello and Introduce Myself

Hi! I am new to MBC, and cannot wait to meet new friends and read your blogs.   My name is Kelly, and I am a wife and mom to two beautiful…

Started by Kelly Poole

0 Oct 19, 2010

Need a Blog Designer!

I'm looking to move from blogspot to wordpress.org so I would need a total transfer, I am also looking for a whole new theme. If there are…

Started by Georgiana Owens

1 Jun 12, 2010
Reply by Nikki Brewer

A newer art blog could use some love :)

For any of you who are interested in art, I made an art blog, nothing I make, I am an art historian, so I wanted a blog to specifically tal…

Started by T

3 Mar 12, 2010
Reply by Stella Grisales

New Mommy Blogger Looking for Followers and FUn

Hi there - I just started blogging a week ago and I am loving it! I am finding it very therapeutic being able to write all about life in "M…

Started by Aging Mommy

0 Feb 24, 2010

48 hrs. in and I'm hooked! (Newbie)

Hello All, I'm Jen and I've joined MBC and I'm addicted! I've been on here for 2 days and met so many great people and have gotten instant…

Started by Jen Lawrence

7 Sep 14, 2009
Reply by Stacie in Atlanta

Slow start but enjoying the ride...

I recently started a blog in August (changed the name to Susan Fobes' Family Formula) and I am really getting hooked. I am trying to keep o…

Started by Susan Fobes

0 Sep 7, 2009

New Blog on the Block - Education

I am in NEED of some followers, come stop by. I highly value critiques and will add/comment on your blog as well. Click here for My Blog

Started by Susan Tatsui-D'Arcy

0 Aug 20, 2009

New Blog on the Block - Education

I am in NEED of some followers, come stop by. I highly value critiques and will add/comment on your blog as well.

Started by Susan Tatsui-D'Arcy

0 Aug 20, 2009

What is the scoop on Mister Linky?

I keep seeing this pop on other blogs. What exactly does it do? and should I be joining in the fun. TIA www.newyorkcitysinglemom.com

Started by Linda Grant

0 Jul 1, 2009

Just Joined

Hello All! I just joined the group, thanks for hosting this site! http://mypersonalcafe.blogspot.com/ T.

Started by T

0 May 7, 2009

RSS

Daily Blog Prompt

Question of the Day

Favorite Books

For all of you avid readers out there, today is World Book Day. What's your favorite book?