All Discussions Tagged 'Summer' (9)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Atlantic City Family Summer Fun Package

The winning family will receive a Summer Family Fun Vacation package, including. • A 4 night-5 day stay* in a spacious two room accommodati…

Started by Eileen Gunn

0 Jun 9

Handmade Jewelry

I make handmade Jewelry that I sell on ArtFire inorder to be able to stay home with my 2 kids. Please check out my blog and my shop on ArtF…

Started by Jennifer Tuminello

0 Feb 12, 2013

Build A Dream Playhouses, Paper Jamz and More on ace and friends!

End of Summer and Back To School Giveaways on  ace and friends! Come by and enter!   DreamWorks The Help Prize Pack (8/19) END TONIGHT   NI…

Started by Michelle Giera

0 Aug 19, 2011

Outdoor Activities at the Pool, Lake or Home

The heat is on and the kids need some cooling down so whether you are hanging at the house, playing at the beach or headed to the cabin, yo…

Started by 24/7 Moms

1 Jul 29, 2011
Reply by Marina

Clean Flame Fire Log and Fire Starter Giveaway.

Just in time for end of the Summer BBQ's and Bonfires. These are safe to use while camping and are eco friendly too.   Enter to win a case…

Started by Valorie

0 Aug 8, 2010

$25 in Hair Accessories from Cover Your Hair 5/28

Coveryourhair.com has many, many different items to pick from. They have hats, hair clips, bandana's, headbands, scarfs! If you wear it, th…

Started by Meg @ Just Another Manic Mommy

0 May 24, 2010

Any California Residents on here? Win 4 Super Passes to the OC FAIR!!

I'm giving away 4 Super Passes to the OC Fair (one winner). (open to CA residents only)http://thatsitmommy.com/2010/05/20/giveaway-win-oc-f

Started by Tee B

0 May 21, 2010

Summer must-haves by moms

Hi Ladies,    I'm working on putting together a list of products/services offered by moms, that are really useful during the summer. It cou…

Started by L. J. Miles

0 Apr 22, 2010

Summer Time Beat the Boredom Series

Hi all, I'm looking for some great ideas for my summer series called: "HELP! My kids are driving me crazy!" {click to see the whole seri…

Started by Carissa Rogers

7 Jul 13, 2009
Reply by Melitsa

RSS

12/27/14 DAILY BLOG PROMPT

A SPECIAL GREETING FROM FRAN DRESCHER

MOM BLOGGERS FOR SOCIAL GOOD

Mom Bloggers for Social Good is a global coalition of 2000+ mom bloggers who currently span over twenty countries and who care about spreading the good news about the amazing work non-profit organizations and NGOs are doing around the world.  Want to make a difference? Please join us!

Toxic Free Blog - by Brittany Glynn

Brittany is a director of the Toxic Free Foundation and created the first ever Toxic Free Certification Program.  Weekly, Brittany publishes the Toxic Free Blog and provides coaching to over 10,000 families in the United States alone.  She is the author of a Toxic Free educational series and co-author of several Toxic Free learning programs. Brittany is also an award winning author. 

© 2014   Created by Mom Bloggers Club.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service