All Discussions Tagged 'Twitter' (17)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Lets Tweet Together

Love to see you there! ~Mona More Milestones Twitter

Started by More Milestones

1 Jul 11, 2010
Reply by Patty Norris Lubold

Please Share . . .I Can Use Your Help!

During the month of May, Boutique on Feet is donating 40% of sales to The Cystic Fibrosis Foundation.   This is your chance to shop handbag…

Started by Erica Gold

2 May 14, 2010
Reply by Erica Gold

Utilizing Twitter

Hi ladies!  Just wondered if you all have had many followers from Twitter?  I would love some advice on utilizing Twitter to get more traff…

Started by Erica Gold

0 Mar 26, 2010

What social networks are you on?

I am on so many social networks it makes my head spin. Of course, I am on the MBC as well as Twitter, Plurk, LinkedIn, Facebook, FriendFeed…

Started by Mom Bloggers Club

13 Jul 2, 2009
Reply by Mommy-momo

Does Twitter Help with Blog Readership?

Hi all - I've been blogging since late last year and my site only gets an average of 150 hits per day. I JUST joined Twitter. Do you find T…

Started by A

19 Jun 25, 2009
Reply by Jennifer

Twitter Meanness

Is it just me, ladies, or have you noticed an escalation of meanness on Twitter? I wonder if it's because people like to hide behind an ava…

Started by Mom Bloggers Club

7 Mar 28, 2009
Reply by Sugar Jones

How do you promote your best posts?

Have you ever written a post, or in my case, a series of posts, that you thought were awesome, only to see traffic trickle in to them? How…

Started by Jennae @ Green Your Decor

11 Jul 28, 2008
Reply by Cindi Matthews

RSS

THIS WEEK'S FEATURED GROUP

FOODIE BLOGGERS

This group is for food bloggers to connect with other foodie bloggers, share recipes, and post your foodie endeavors and giveaways. 

Don't have a food blog, but post great recipes? We'd love for you to join us, too.

JOIN US!

Your Favorite World Cities

We love to travel and we love great world cities like San Francisco, New York, London, and Rio.

What are yours?

Plus take a look at our Daily Question conversations!

TODAY'S BLOG PROMPT

Connect With Us

Latest Activity in Groups

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2015   Created by Mom Bloggers Club.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service