All Discussions Tagged 'Twitter' (27)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Utilizing Twitter

Hi ladies!  Just wondered if you all have had many followers from Twitter?  I would love some advice on utilizing Twitter to get more traff…

Started by Erica Gold

0 Mar 26, 2010

Cardstore.com giveaway and Holiday Twitter Party

I'm hosting a Holiday Twitter Party with Cardstore.com and you're all invited! Please join us on twitter with the #CSParty hashtag on Nov…

Started by bonggamom

1 Nov 13, 2009
Reply by Kristina

What social networks are you on?

I am on so many social networks it makes my head spin. Of course, I am on the MBC as well as Twitter, Plurk, LinkedIn, Facebook, FriendFeed…

Started by Mom Bloggers Club

13 Jul 2, 2009
Reply by Mommy-momo

Does Twitter Help with Blog Readership?

Hi all - I've been blogging since late last year and my site only gets an average of 150 hits per day. I JUST joined Twitter. Do you find T…

Started by A

19 Jun 25, 2009
Reply by Jennifer

Twitter by the Sea

The TBTS ‘09 Promo Twitter Party is coming soon! When: Thursday April 9, 2009 8-11 pm EST Where #twittercruise We have lots of fun thing…

Started by Jerri Ann

0 Apr 2, 2009

Twitter Meanness

Is it just me, ladies, or have you noticed an escalation of meanness on Twitter? I wonder if it's because people like to hide behind an ava…

Started by Mom Bloggers Club

7 Mar 28, 2009
Reply by Sugar Jones

How do you promote your best posts?

Have you ever written a post, or in my case, a series of posts, that you thought were awesome, only to see traffic trickle in to them? How…

Started by Jennae @ Green Your Decor

11 Jul 28, 2008
Reply by Cindi Matthews

RSS

Be a Part of Something Special for Social Good

We are putting together one of the largest projects on behalf of the world's poorest mothers, newborns, and children and need your help. JOIN OUR PRIVATE GROUP to learn more and to get involved.

Advertisement

MARKETPLACE

ADVERTISEMENT

Link to Us

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Mom Bloggers Club.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service