All Discussions Tagged 'Wordpress' (6)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Learn to Design your own WordPress blog for only $75!! INCLUDES Genesis!!

Thinking of starting a new WordPress site .. or want to re-design a current one?  Want to DIY?  Learn to design it yourself for only $75!!!…

Started by Mommy Ro

0 Sep 20, 2012

Blogger or Wordpress?

I'm currently on Blogger and have read a few things about switching to Wordpress.  I decided to check them out but recently had some bad cu…

Started by Christina & Jessica

13 Feb 5, 2012
Reply by Digna Dreibelbis

Blogger Advice Wanted : If I'll be changing to Wordpress eventually do I wait until then to invite moms or............

So my world has been so blessed by my first daughter Matilda Grace born 4/1/2011.   In her honor I revamped all my blogs and started fresh.…

Started by Lisa Cash Hanson

0 Nov 7, 2011

Frusterated

So I started blogging again and I decided to go over to Wordpress. I should of done a little research first to see you can't really do anyt…

Started by Katie L

0 Mar 5, 2011

Why Switch From Blogger To Wordpress?

I've seen many bloggers fret over switching from Blogger to Wordpress, however they seem determined that it's the best way to go. Why? What…

Started by Ann Harrison

35 Apr 5, 2010
Reply by Dalia (Generation X Mom)

BEST book for Word Press users?

Okay all you brilliant Mom Bloggers. If you could recommend only one book or resource to a new Word Press user, what would it be?

Started by Kate McLaughlin

6 Jun 11, 2009
Reply by Eren

RSS

Summer Travel

Will you and your family take a vacation this year? Where are you going? What are your favorite travel tips for families? Share in our forum.

Advertisement

MARKETPLACE

ADVERTISEMENT

Link to Us

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Mom Bloggers Club.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service