All Discussions Tagged 'accessories' (47)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

ADORABLE AND AFFORDABLE!

Stop by my online store where you can find the biggest trends right now in handbags, jewelry, fashion and accessories.   We take pride in o…

Started by Erica Gold

3 Dec 7, 2010
Reply by Mena Freed

$50 Stella & Dot Giveaway!!!

Hi Ladies!I have another fantastic giveaway for you just in time for the Holidays!! I have a $50 Stella & Dot gift certificate to give…

Started by Jenny

0 Dec 4, 2010

Lilla Rose Flexi-Clip Hair Jewelry

I have a wonderful giveaway going on right now.    Lilla Rose is a company that designs beautiful and feminine hair jewelry.   The Flexi-Cl…

Started by Jasmine

0 Dec 1, 2010

Need/Want a new, right-on-trend handbag? Win it!

I am giving away a Camila handbag from Mimi Boutique, in the color of your choice!Here's the tan one: Visit Globetrotting in Heels to enter…

Started by Elisa

0 Nov 20, 2010

What is your Favorite Fall clothing and/or accessory item?

What is your Favorite Fall clothing and/or accessory item?

Started by Shawna Boyer

0 Oct 22, 2010

Extended: 2 Chances To Win A $20 Gift Card From Either SweetBtq or Miss famous

I love Sweet Boutique Apparel and Accessories! So I talked to V the shop owner about doing a $20 Give-A-Way and she offered two! She had op…

Started by Crinthia Runyon

0 Aug 14, 2010

GIVEAWAY! $150 sterling and Murano glass interchangeable bead ring by WHIMSY

We’re giving away another beautiful, sterling silver WHIMSY™ ring! This time, we’re giving away The Sophia, which is crafted using eco-fri…

Started by Susan Mcneill

0 Aug 5, 2010

Win this adorable Olivine ring!

Summer offers the perfect opportunity to incorporate playful pieces into your wardrobe. At what other time of year can you wear Lilly Pulit…

Started by Susan Mcneill

1 Jul 7, 2010
Reply by Kelsey Apley

Win this super cute organic Lunchbug! from Mimi the Sardine!

ThatsITmommy - Mimi the Sardine Lunchbug (kids lunchbag) -- Ends May 5/5

Started by Tee B

0 Apr 29, 2010

Being a Fashionista Mama - Adorable Merchandise for under $60!

Hi there ladies!  I own Boutique on Feet, a traveling and online boutique that specializes in handbags, jewelry, fashion and accessories.  …

Started by Erica Gold

0 Mar 21, 2010

RSS

12/23/14 DAILY BLOG PROMPT

A SPECIAL GREETING FROM FRAN DRESCHER

MOM BLOGGERS FOR SOCIAL GOOD

Mom Bloggers for Social Good is a global coalition of 2000+ mom bloggers who currently span over twenty countries and who care about spreading the good news about the amazing work non-profit organizations and NGOs are doing around the world.  Want to make a difference? Please join us!

Toxic Free Blog - by Brittany Glynn

Brittany is a director of the Toxic Free Foundation and created the first ever Toxic Free Certification Program.  Weekly, Brittany publishes the Toxic Free Blog and provides coaching to over 10,000 families in the United States alone.  She is the author of a Toxic Free educational series and co-author of several Toxic Free learning programs. Brittany is also an award winning author. 

© 2014   Created by Mom Bloggers Club.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service