All Discussions Tagged 'activities' (11)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

$1000 Summer Fun for Kids Giveaway! - 6/30

Over $1000's in prizes 100s of activities and free printables! Prizes include: $379 L.L. Bean 4-Person HD Dome Tent $249.99 KidKraft Outdoo…

Started by Janine LaTulippe

0 Jun 3

Win Little Passports Home Delivery for 6 Months

Take virtual trips during the school year with monthly activity boxes from Little Passports. Learn cool facts about neighboring states or d…

Started by Eileen Gunn

0 Aug 22, 2013

Bubbles!!

http://www.projectsforpreschoolers.com/water-bottle-bubble-fun/ Easy and fun!! Kdtaycreations.blogspot.com

Started by Karlie Fleshler

0 Sep 27, 2011

Looking for Chicagoland / Illinois mamas

I'm looking for followers, but I'd like people that are actually interested in my content! My blog is specific to the Chicagoland area &…

Started by Sarah Parisi

0 Mar 28, 2011

Giveaway with Storytime Felts - ends TONIGHT!

Reminder:  (Note: I'm ALMOST to 100 entries - can YOU  help me?)Don't forget to register for my Giveaway with Storytime Felts - They are pe…

Started by Tina Peterson

0 Jun 26, 2010

great article on how to entertain the kids on a snow day, rain day or at home day

This is a really fun way to keep the kiddos entertained if they have to be home from school and it's not nice outdoors! The ehow article ur…

Started by Shannon Sukovaty

0 Jan 14, 2010

Have preschoolers?

I'd love to follow you! I'm a stay-at-home momma to two preschoolers and an exploring crawler. I'd love to connect to other moms in the sa…

Started by Rachel Miller

11 Nov 19, 2009
Reply by Deirdre Smith

Looking for mom's of preschool and elementary aged kids...

... for guest post swaps. We share link-love AND content at the same time! Let me know if you are interested! Check out my site, Quirky Mo…

Started by Rachel Miller

0 Oct 29, 2009

Fun Activities for Summer

Hello all, I know that we all are excited for summer with our children but sometimes feel overwhelmed at what to put on the agenda each da…

Started by Jillylivi

0 Jun 5, 2009

Activities to Keep Busy

I have a 5 month old baby, and I really want to incorporate him into activities during the day. I am a first-time SAHM, and although I real…

Started by Erin Hattaway

1 Feb 23, 2009
Reply by alicialm

RSS

Be a Part of Something Special for Social Good

We are putting together one of the largest projects on behalf of the world's poorest mothers, newborns, and children and need your help. JOIN OUR PRIVATE GROUP to learn more and to get involved.

Advertisement

MARKETPLACE

ADVERTISEMENT

Link to Us

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Mom Bloggers Club.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service