All Discussions Tagged 'ads' (9)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Advertising on your blog?

I have a question -- how much is appropriate to charge someone for an advertisement on my blog? I'd like to put up little "Your advertiseme…

Started by Nicole Hougland

1 Apr 10, 2012
Reply by Lisa Cash Hanson

Graphic Abortion Ad May Air During Superbowl

Is this the correct platform for such a hot issue? Watchdog Mom says it's not. What do you say? 

Started by Watchdog Mom

0 Feb 3, 2012

Seeking New Sponsors/Advertisers

I am currently seeking new sponsors/advertisers for my blog, Rita Reviews (http://ritareviews.blogspot.com) I have new rates and packages t…

Started by Rita Reviews

0 Feb 15, 2011

Do you want to join my new Mom Bloggers Ad Network?

I'm using a new program, called Ad Roll to leverage my advertising with other mom bloggers. Do you want to try it out with me? You can rea…

Started by Sarah (Real Life)

1 Sep 2, 2010
Reply by Kelly Hench

Advertising on your blog

Hi everyone - I currently participate in an ad network, but as my traffic and subscriber count grows I'd like to consider switching from th…

Started by LZ

7 Jun 6, 2010
Reply by Jenn Spencer

Best Ways to Monetize Your Blog?

Greetings wonderful mom bloggers. In the early days, I started my blog simply as an addition to my fitness coaching business. But, it is re…

Started by Coach Jenn

7 May 14, 2010
Reply by Rachel Belkin

Classified Space for Free

For those who have an online shop (like etsy) or any business related sites about parenting you can put your ads on my new classifieds page…

Started by Emily

0 Jul 7, 2009

YouData on blog

I see that you can now put YouData on your blog for people with MeFiles to click on. Have any of you done that? How does it work for you?

Started by La Jolla Mom

0 Jun 29, 2009

Blogher ads

Does anyone have Blogher ads on their site? How do you sign up to get these on your blog and does it work like Google adsense and you get p…

Started by Tess Moody

7 Jul 26, 2008
Reply by A Cowboy's Wife (Lori)

RSS

10/21/14 Writing Prompt

Facebook Hop - Every Monday!

CATCH THE BUZZ

SPECIAL HELLO FROM FRAN!

Link to Us

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Mom Bloggers Club.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service