All Discussions Tagged 'art' (12)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

A Hub for women. Anyone interested in cultural exchange?

Hi moms, It has been a while since I actively engaged in conversations. I recently launched a Hub for Kenyan women- creatives (writers, art…

Started by stella busolo khachina

0 Oct 11

Made by Jacqueline - Seeking Followers (I'll follow u back)

My blog, Made by Jacqueline is a crafty type blog with a focus on handmade cards, scrapbooking and tile art. I post my projects, photos, ev…

Started by Made by Jacqueline

10 Jul 15
Reply by mel

Enter for a chance to win a free canvas art print

Enter to win a free 16” x 24” canvas art print (image of your choice), supplied and shipped for free by CanvasPop. Check out the details on…

Started by Angela

0 Nov 12, 2015

The Future is BRIGHT!

Started by Dea Lenihan

0 Nov 3, 2015

Easy Entry Ontario Harvest Festival

Super easy entry for a family four pack to the Ontario Harvest Festival next weekend:

Started by Bree Nelson

0 Oct 3, 2015

Pictures in Your Blogs

As a new blogger, I am experimenting with different ways to incorporate pictures into my blogs from taking my own photographs, to free clip…

Started by Penny Roach

2 Jan 31, 2013
Reply by Penny Roach

Hi, I'm looking for resources to add to my links on my EXPERIENCED MUM website: Browse through the links…

Started by Denise Michelle

1 Oct 20, 2012
Reply by L Young

Holiday Shopping

BUY HANDMADE!!   This holiday season, I am trying to buy as many gifts from local and independent handmade artists.  So I was thinking,…

Started by Made by Hand Show

1 Feb 9, 2012
Reply by norma mclroy

Black Friday Sale 40% off

Come check out my shop on Etsy!I am having a 40% off EVERYTHING black Friday saleUse code: blackfriday

Started by Celia Currin

0 Nov 24, 2010

Follow my blog and gather inspiration for supporting your children's learning!

I've noticed that there are very few mom blogs purely about education-- we're especially lacking blogs about reading and writing with young…

Started by Elizabeth Moore

15 Nov 7, 2010
Reply by Elizabeth Moore

MBC Cutie: Braelyn uploaded by member, Rebecca Hester. Upload your cutie and they may be featured here.

Our Latest Food, Travel & Lifestyle Posts

Ask any pregnant woman and she will tell you that now she’s expecting what once smelled delicious  - like roasting coffee beans for example, has suddenly become the one smell that induces an overwhelming feeling of nausea. For some women the pregnant nose goes into smell overdrive…

Black Friday – it’s Not Just About Fashion

Fashion, eh? It comes and goes, then comes back around again, at once fleeting and eternal. A style is in one month and then is never heard of again – until it is heard of again, of course.

The quest for fashionable clothes never ends; it’s just that what is in vogue is always changing.…

© 2016   Created by Mom Bloggers Club.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service