All Discussions Tagged 'art' (31)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Enter to wIn an art print from BlackBaroque.etsy.com - ends 12/2

Leave a comment on my blog http://artsnark.blogspot.com before 12/2 to enter a random drawing for a Black Baroque art print. Winner gets c…

Started by Stacey Merrill (ArtSnark)

0 Nov 22, 2010

Follow my blog and gather inspiration for supporting your children's learning!

I've noticed that there are very few mom blogs purely about education-- we're especially lacking blogs about reading and writing with young…

Started by Elizabeth Moore

15 Nov 7, 2010
Reply by Elizabeth Moore

You need a break! Take some ME time to follow my design blog!

I love stylish, organic and contemporary spaces. Follow me- as I find them or create them, I'll share them with you -in hopes that others c…

Started by Loft32

2 Jul 14, 2010
Reply by Loft32

Enter random drawing for Original Heart Art from Mixed Media Artist Linda Hardy

Just Leave a comment on my blog before 1 am (EST) on 1/28 to enter. For details & interview with the artist visit http://artsnark.blogs

0 Jan 22, 2010

Personalised Print for your Child

Choose from any print in my collection from any of my shops. Check it out on the BoulieBlog and sign up at Fabulous Finds

Started by chichiboulie

0 Nov 3, 2009

Win 100 custom printed postcards or Hand dyed scarf (Ends 10/29)

I am sponsoring a random drawing for custom postcards from Uprinting.com. Great for promoting your art or shop! Just leave a comment before…

0 Oct 26, 2009

Original Mixed Media Drawing, Gazelle, by artist Cara Walz

Each Thursday I host a random drawing that is art or art supply related. On 10/8 one lucky winner gets a piece of original Art from Cara…

0 Oct 5, 2009

Decorate your home in style with a $50 Gift Certificate to Quote the Walls

Enter to win a $50 gift certificate to Quote the Walls on my blog The Suburban Jungle. As a bonus all followers (which many of you are - Th…

Started by Angela at The Suburban Jungle

0 Sep 18, 2009

Modern Bamboo Wall Clock Giveaway [9/19]

Enter to win this Modern Bamboo Wall Clock [45.00 value] that was handcrafted by Pilot Designs. It is an awesome addition to any home! htt…

Started by jazzy

0 Sep 18, 2009

HouseHold Words Vinyl Art Giveaway!

This vinyl art piece says, "THINK Deeply, SPEAK Gently, LOVE Much, LAUGH A Lot, WORK Hard, GIVE Freely, And Be KIND." This piece was chose…

Started by Ashley Walkup

0 Aug 4, 2009

RSS

Advertisement

MARKETPLACE

ADVERTISEMENT

Link to Us

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Mom Bloggers Club.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service