All Discussions Tagged 'artist' (10)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Two Art Prints of Watercolor and Ink Paintings Low Entry, International Giveaway 9/12

Info  PR: n/a  I: 83,800  L: 0  LD: 225,270  I: 4,010  Rank: 15151  Age: August 30, 2007  I: 0  whois source Robo: yes Sitemap: no  Ran…

Started by Armada Volya

3 Sep 12, 2011
Reply by Armada Volya

Savage Nature, Watercolor Painting, Low Entry, International Giveaway (8/29)

Enter and win an art print of a watercolor painting “Savage Nature”   Feel free to enter these giveaways as well: Your Custom Portrait $20…

Started by Armada Volya

3 Aug 28, 2011
Reply by Armada Volya

Your Custom Portrait $2000 Value, Low Entry Ends 8/25

Enter and win a custom portrait painted digitally. Winner will receive an 8.5x11 print of the portrait as well as the file with high resolu…

Started by Armada Volya

3 Aug 24, 2011
Reply by Armada Volya

Art Print $40, International, Low Entry Giveaway 8/22

Enter to win an 11x17 Art Print. This print is usually sold for $40. Giveaway is opened for everyone and anyone where ever in the world you…

Started by Armada Volya

4 Aug 22, 2011
Reply by Armada Volya

Thee Art Prints. Low Entries, International Ends 8/15

Enter to win three art prints of original watercolor and ink paintings and drawings created by artist and comedian Armada Volya. This Givea…

Started by Armada Volya

5 Aug 15, 2011
Reply by Armada Volya

Win a Digital Painting $500 prize. Giveaway ends 8/11

Enter to win this Digital Painting created by Tatyana. Prints these size of digital art by this artist are usually sold for $500 each.

Started by Armada Volya

1 Aug 8, 2011
Reply by Armada Volya

Print of a Watercolor Painting Low Entries 8/8

Watercolor painting that represents freedom of expression and artistic people's struggle to create what they truly wish to.  

Started by Armada Volya

0 Aug 2, 2011

Rachel Ramm Fine Art Giveaway

Low entries and only three more days left to enter.   Support this young homeschooling artist. Rachel Ramm Fine Art is beautiful and wonder…

Started by Jasmine

0 Apr 8, 2011

Enter to wIn an art print from BlackBaroque.etsy.com - ends 12/2

Leave a comment on my blog http://artsnark.blogspot.com before 12/2 to enter a random drawing for a Black Baroque art print. Winner gets c…

Started by Stacey Merrill (ArtSnark)

0 Nov 22, 2010

Enter random drawing for Original Heart Art from Mixed Media Artist Linda Hardy

Just Leave a comment on my blog before 1 am (EST) on 1/28 to enter. For details & interview with the artist visit http://artsnark.blogs

Started by Stacey Merrill (ArtSnark)

0 Jan 22, 2010

RSS

10/21/14 Writing Prompt

Facebook Hop - Every Monday!

CATCH THE BUZZ

SPECIAL HELLO FROM FRAN!

Link to Us

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Mom Bloggers Club.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service