All Discussions Tagged 'arts' (12)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Win Little Passports Home Delivery for 6 Months

Take virtual trips during the school year with monthly activity boxes from Little Passports. Learn cool facts about neighboring states or d…

Started by Eileen Gunn

0 Aug 22, 2013

Art & Craft Sampler GIVEAWAY

Come join me for my year Blogoversary and enter for a chance to win and Art & Craft Sampler. GIVEAWAY

Started by Mary O

0 Sep 11, 2012

Only two days left on my super low entry giveaway

I'm giving away some awesome digital scrapbooking software on my blog. The giveaway ending date is in two days and I have super low entries…

Started by Tami Murray Cline

0 Feb 27, 2012

Two Art Prints of Watercolor and Ink Paintings Low Entry, International Giveaway 9/12

Info  PR: n/a  I: 83,800  L: 0  LD: 225,270  I: 4,010  Rank: 15151  Age: August 30, 2007  I: 0  whois source Robo: yes Sitemap: no  Ran…

Started by Armada Volya

3 Sep 12, 2011
Reply by Armada Volya

Savage Nature, Watercolor Painting, Low Entry, International Giveaway (8/29)

Enter and win an art print of a watercolor painting “Savage Nature”   Feel free to enter these giveaways as well: Your Custom Portrait $20…

Started by Armada Volya

3 Aug 28, 2011
Reply by Armada Volya

Your Custom Portrait $2000 Value, Low Entry Ends 8/25

Enter and win a custom portrait painted digitally. Winner will receive an 8.5x11 print of the portrait as well as the file with high resolu…

Started by Armada Volya

3 Aug 24, 2011
Reply by Armada Volya

Art Print $40, International, Low Entry Giveaway 8/22

Enter to win an 11x17 Art Print. This print is usually sold for $40. Giveaway is opened for everyone and anyone where ever in the world you…

Started by Armada Volya

4 Aug 22, 2011
Reply by Armada Volya

Thee Art Prints. Low Entries, International Ends 8/15

Enter to win three art prints of original watercolor and ink paintings and drawings created by artist and comedian Armada Volya. This Givea…

Started by Armada Volya

5 Aug 15, 2011
Reply by Armada Volya

Win a Digital Painting $500 prize. Giveaway ends 8/11

Enter to win this Digital Painting created by Tatyana. Prints these size of digital art by this artist are usually sold for $500 each.

Started by Armada Volya

1 Aug 8, 2011
Reply by Armada Volya

Print of a Watercolor Painting Low Entries 8/8

Watercolor painting that represents freedom of expression and artistic people's struggle to create what they truly wish to.  

Started by Armada Volya

0 Aug 2, 2011

RSS

Be a Part of Something Special for Social Good

We are putting together one of the largest projects on behalf of the world's poorest mothers, newborns, and children and need your help. JOIN OUR PRIVATE GROUP to learn more and to get involved.

Advertisement

MARKETPLACE

ADVERTISEMENT

Link to Us

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Mom Bloggers Club.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service