All Discussions Tagged 'author' (9)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Giveaway Alert! Read Chapters 1 & 2 of Unlikely Venture - Launch is November 10!

The official launch is exactly one month away! Unlikely Venture - Chapters 1 & 2 I thought it would be a great excuse to launch another…

Started by Kristen Luciani

0 Oct 10

Enter To Win A $25 Amazon Gift Card For Upcoming Launch of UNLIKELY VENTURE!

Yay!!!!!  Time for the big COVER REVEAL!!!!!!!  UNLIKELY VENTURE is coming...November 10!!!!!!!! Waking up to all the Tweets and cover reve…

0 Sep 27

Enter To Win A $25 Amazon Gift Card For Upcoming Book Launch!

Enter to win A $25 Amazon gift card to celebrate the upcoming launch of “Unlikely Venture,” a contemporary romance by Kristen Luciani.  Can…

0 Sep 9

E-Book, 'Secret Blood Line' Giveaway! Author- Talia Jager

One Lucky Winner will get a copy of the E-book to take home! SECRET BLOOD LINE If you are a fan of Twilight series, this book is for you!…

Started by Vinma Joseph

0 Mar 9, 2013

The Transplanted Aussie from Down under, Margot Finke is visiting Write What Inspires You today

Hello All:   The Transplanted Aussie from Down under, Margot Finke is visiting Write What Inspires You today http://donna-mcdine.blogspot.c

Started by Donna McDine

0 Dec 7, 2011

A Christian book on adoption but I can't reach my target audience

I have written a book about the adoption of my two daughters from other countries and compare their adoption to the adoption by our heavenl…

Started by Lorilyn Roberts

6 Aug 31, 2010
Reply by Lorilyn Roberts

In Need of Followers...Please...I Will Return the Favor!!

Hello all! I am new to the blogging community, as well as the pr/giveaway community. I have only been blogging for about 2 months and just…

Started by Katrina B Smith

0 Jan 27, 2010

Let's Have an Online Book Club Meeting

I belong to the Mom Bloggers Book Club and started the following discussion today. I thought others in our network might be interested in j…

Started by Kate McLaughlin

2 Aug 11, 2008
Reply by Kate McLaughlin

Co-Author for Fashion Topic

With my new design & merge of topics, I'm looking for someone to fill a fashion topic position. A minimum of 1 weekly post is required,…

Started by A Cowboy's Wife (Lori)

0 Jun 11, 2008

RSS

12/23/14 DAILY BLOG PROMPT

A SPECIAL GREETING FROM FRAN DRESCHER

MOM BLOGGERS FOR SOCIAL GOOD

Mom Bloggers for Social Good is a global coalition of 2000+ mom bloggers who currently span over twenty countries and who care about spreading the good news about the amazing work non-profit organizations and NGOs are doing around the world.  Want to make a difference? Please join us!

Toxic Free Blog - by Brittany Glynn

Brittany is a director of the Toxic Free Foundation and created the first ever Toxic Free Certification Program.  Weekly, Brittany publishes the Toxic Free Blog and provides coaching to over 10,000 families in the United States alone.  She is the author of a Toxic Free educational series and co-author of several Toxic Free learning programs. Brittany is also an award winning author. 

© 2014   Created by Mom Bloggers Club.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service