All Discussions Tagged 'blogger' (126)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Live Contest! Brainy Baby Popz Prize...

Give the most Blog Popz to fellow bloggers you like tonight from 4:00 p.m. to 8:00 p.m. and win a special prize for your Brainy Baby. Live…

Started by Cecelia

0 Jan 20, 2009

Anyone else here also do writing in combination to blogging?????

Hi to all the moms that are writers as well as bloggers. I personally wanted to connect with moms that knows what it is like to do both whe…

Started by Laurie Tam

0 Jan 16, 2009

Blog Goals Roundup & A Big Blog Giveaway

Check out the Baby Kid Blogs' Special New Years post with 2009 blog goals from mom bloggers around the web with a special blogger-only giv…

Started by Cecelia

0 Jan 1, 2009

Promote Your Blog- Become a Featured Blogger

Cool Baby Kid recently launched two baby sites: Smart Baby Kid, an educational product & resources review site, and Ask baby Kid, a par…

Started by Cecelia

0 Nov 29, 2008

Looking for Launch Partners Interested in Cross- Promotion!

As I prepare to launch two new blogs next week Tuesday, I am looking for additional launch partners. If you are interested in some cross-pr…

Started by Cecelia

4 Nov 13, 2008
Reply by LaTonya Yvette

My Blogger Pet Peeve

I have a bit of a pet peeve with Blogger and I wonder if I am the only one? For me - blogging is about community and I love visiting the bl…

Started by Nadine Sheree

4 Sep 15, 2008
Reply by ConnieFoggles

Blog Traffic Tips

To a new blogger, the biggest challenge is getting traffic. What things have you done that have been helpful in getting traffic to your sit…

Started by Cecelia

12 Sep 14, 2008
Reply by Amanda Leigh

How do we get involved?

Ok I have seen some mention of things like BLogher and other big blogging networks and things to help promote your blog, monetize it, etc..…

Started by Alyssa

9 Sep 6, 2008
Reply by Brittany

Wordpress or Blogger?

Which is the better way to go? I have Blogger as of now and have been happy with it so far, but I've been hearing how great Wordpress is.…

Started by Amy {Mom Spark}

7 Aug 23, 2008
Reply by Amy {Mom Spark}

Aaargh! Missing comments! Managing comments!

I just realized that some visitors have commented on my blog and I am not getting email notifications -- aaarrghhhh!!!! Maybe I mis-entered…

Started by Karen

6 Aug 15, 2008
Reply by A Cowboy's Wife (Lori)

RSS

Summer Travel

Will you and your family take a vacation this year? Where are you going? What are your favorite travel tips for families? Share in our forum.

Advertisement

MARKETPLACE

ADVERTISEMENT

Link to Us

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Mom Bloggers Club.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service